Lou Hammond & Associates Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lou Hammond & Associates

Account Executive Interview

I went in for one interview. The employer seemed genuinely nice. The interview process includes a writing test where you write a press release about the invention of the wheel. They give you as much time as you need.

Interview Questions

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lou Hammond & Associates in June 2009.

Frankly, there seemed unusually little attention to detail in their screening or interview process. I was contacted by e-mail by the executive assistant, who reminded me to dress professionally for the interview (weird, as I'd shared via e-mail and resume my years of work experience.) I was kept waiting alone in a hallway 20-30 minutes after my scheduled appointment without even an apology from the interviewer. My letter or rejection misspelled my name (not a slight typo - which may not seem a big deal, but how do you screw up a name in 24 pt. bold font after several rounds of e-mail correspondence?)

Interview Questions
    • "Isn't this job too junior for you?" Also, hearing that I was currently working as a freelance copywriter, she asked if I'd like to freelance for them. I'm not sure whether she was serious or this was a devil's advocate question.   Answer Question