Lou Hammond & Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at Lou Hammond & Associates

Interview Details – I went in for one interview. The employer seemed genuinely nice. The interview process includes a writing test where you write a press release about the invention of the wheel. They give you as much time as you need.

Interview Question – What was the worst pitch you ever did?   Answer Question

PR Coordinator Interview

PR Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lou Hammond & Associates in June 2009.

Interview Details – Frankly, there seemed unusually little attention to detail in their screening or interview process. I was contacted by e-mail by the executive assistant, who reminded me to dress professionally for the interview (weird, as I'd shared via e-mail and resume my years of work experience.) I was kept waiting alone in a hallway 20-30 minutes after my scheduled appointment without even an apology from the interviewer. My letter or rejection misspelled my name (not a slight typo - which may not seem a big deal, but how do you screw up a name in 24 pt. bold font after several rounds of e-mail correspondence?)

Interview Question – "Isn't this job too junior for you?" Also, hearing that I was currently working as a freelance copywriter, she asked if I'd like to freelance for them. I'm not sure whether she was serious or this was a devil's advocate question.   Answer Question

Worked for Lou Hammond & Associates? Contribute to the Community!