Loudoun County Public Schools

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loudoun County Public Schools

Lead Teacher for III Year Olds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loudoun County Public Schools (Leesburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Contacted by director and set up interview ASAP with Assistant Director. Arrived greeted by Asst. Director. Asked to fill out job application with references. Interviewed in office. Given a tour of the school. It was very clean and staff was friendly. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How many times in the first 6 months do you think it is ok to call out sick?   1 Answer

Career Center Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Loudoun County Public Schools (Ashburn, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

Hard to get an interview as it is a popular job

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a student who said they have no plans after high school   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Loudoun County Public Schools (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

I was hired through a job fair at University of Virginia. We were set up in 30 minute blocks. It was an interview with an HR rep, not a specific school. The interview was short. They asked basic teaching questions. At that time, the county was hiring tons of teachers. They gave me a form that guaranteed me work and had me fingerprinted right there. It couldn't have been easier.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation