Loughborough University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loughborough University

Ra Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Loughborough University.

Interview

Face to face interview with 2 PI of the project and an HR person. The process was very smooth and friendly. It took about 40 minutes to 1 hour. Questions and discussion were largely designed around the project itself and my personal experience in the past. I was hopping discipline at the time. But I talked about how my previous job enabled me to develop the skill set suitable for this one.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to apply for this job (because I was hopping discipline at the time, so this is actually a very relevant question)?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loughborough University.

Interview

Was interviewed by two senior lecturers. Technical and personal questions were asked. A tour was given to demonstrate how they worked as an organisation and to give a flavour of what things would be like working there.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loughborough University in January 2011.

Interview

the hiring process was easy just send in the application and wait for the response.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loughborough University in August 2008.

Interview

I applied for the post online and then I was interviewed over telephone. I also had to take IELTS test for my English proficiency.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked about optical rotation sensor and then later on asked questions on optics in general.   Answer Question