Loughborough University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loughborough University

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Loughborough University.

Interview

Was interviewed by two senior lecturers. Technical and personal questions were asked. A tour was given to demonstrate how they worked as an organisation and to give a flavour of what things would be like working there.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Loughborough University in January 2011.

Interview

the hiring process was easy just send in the application and wait for the response.

PhD Student Studentship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Loughborough University in August 2008.

Interview

I applied for the post online and then I was interviewed over telephone. I also had to take IELTS test for my English proficiency.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked about optical rotation sensor and then later on asked questions on optics in general.   Answer Question