Louis Berger

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Controls Specialist Interview

Project Controls Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Louis Berger.

Interview Details – Great. It was an excellent interview. The people were very easy to speak with and made the interview a breeze. There were not too many questions -- they more just told me about the job and what would be expected of me.

Negotiation Details – None

Contract Administrator Interview

Contract Administrator
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Louis Berger in August 2012.

Interview Details – Obscure and non specific

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Business Development Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Louis Berger in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with BD team manager, in person interview, final interview with business unit manager.

Interview Question – How do you coordinate with those in other offices?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked for current salary and offered 10% above.

Very Easy Interview

Cook Interview

Cook
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Louis Berger in February 2013.

Interview Details – They were ok for the most part. It was a fast hire, no hard question... if you could cook you get the job. No long standing it's just simple.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult, the pay was a little small   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Staffing Specialist
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Louis Berger in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the Director of the International Staffing department

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview

Entry Level Civil Engineer
Morristown, NJ

I applied online and interviewed at Louis Berger.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by the department VP by phone and asked to do an interview to their headquarter. The call was just about 3 minutes and just asked my employment status and then scheduled the interview. The interview was fine, met two of office engineers and then talked to the VP, about 1 hour. The VP promised to contact me by the end of that week. But I never got any response after that even when I email him.

Interview Question – what do you expect from LBG? Maybe I answered in a very detailed manner and they have a existed idea for this position. Perhaps.   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist Interview

Environmental Scientist
Morristown, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Louis Berger in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was called after submitting resume online three weeks to attend a career day, which is a pre-screen process. Totally 6 candidates were invited. I talked to three ppl individually about my resume. Three 3 weeks later, I was called again for an on-site interview. First met 4 professionals and then VP. Most questions were about my resume and some general behavior questions. Never got any response from them after interview.

Interview Question – What you will do if you are assigned a new project?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Louis Berger in July 2008.

Interview Details – Well done.

Interview Questions

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Louis Berger.

Interview Details – Interview covered all technical aspects of basic civil engineering and questions about past experiences and education were also asked. Interview lasted for more than half an hour. Details and job description of the position I was applying for were not given by the interviewer.
Medical tests not required by this company. Certificates also not directly verified.

Interview Question – Interview covered all technical aspects of basic civil engineering and questions about past experiences and education were also asked.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Architect
Doha (Qatar)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Louis Berger in July 2012.

Interview Details – One interview by Resident Engineer and Senior Architect, to whom I will be reporting directly. Introduction of Company. Going through all my previous positions and responsibilities, projects and former Companies.

Interview Question – Problem of glass facade deflection - how to solve it with steel roof, the floor ceiling and concrete floor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiationg

Worked for Louis Berger? Contribute to the Community!