Louis Berger Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015
Updated Mar 8, 2015

2.5

Field Archaeologist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Louis Berger.

Simple and less than fifteen minutes. Spoke about background with various companies and how I would fit in with this job. Very causal, not much pressure to be perfect, focus was on ability to travel and work long hours.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Louis Berger.

Easy to follow but the description was not clear. At the time of the interview the interviewer did not have a clue about the role but was a very sweet person. The interviewer enquired about resume and asked specific questions.

Archeology Field Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Louis Berger in August 2014.

It was just a 10 minute phone conversation. Did not exactly ask any specific questions to my past work history. Easy conversation. Seemed to just want anybody who could do the job. Just did not seem to care to much about the applicant as long as you signed their agreement.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was Friday. They wanted me 6 hours away from my home by Monday and then to be on the job until Spring 2015.   Answer Question

Job was to far away at very little pay

Project Controls Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Louis Berger.

Great. It was an excellent interview. The people were very easy to speak with and made the interview a breeze. There were not too many questions -- they more just told me about the job and what would be expected of me.

None

Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Louis Berger.

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by the department VP by phone and asked to do an interview to their headquarter. The call was just about 3 minutes and just asked my employment status and then scheduled the interview. The interview was fine, met two of office engineers and then talked to the VP, about 1 hour. The VP promised to contact me by the end of that week. But I never got any response after that even when I email him.

Interview Questions
    • what do you expect from LBG? Maybe I answered in a very detailed manner and they have a existed idea for this position. Perhaps.   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Louis Berger in June 2013.

Phone interview with BD team manager, in person interview, final interview with business unit manager.

Interview Questions
    Asked for current salary and offered 10% above.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Louis Berger in February 2013.

They were ok for the most part. It was a fast hire, no hard question... if you could cook you get the job. No long standing it's just simple.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Louis Berger in August 2012.

Obscure and non specific

There was no negotiation - it was take it or leave it.

Internal Ingestigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Louis Berger in September 2011.

Job applied for online, then qualified for a phone screen. After the phone screen then moved to an interview, but also by phone, with a panel of three who were at various locations. The interview was for about 60 minutes. Called about a week later and told they were moving along.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions. Asked to share about "a time when you just had to be a jerk for the better good."   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Louis Berger in March 2011.

Interviewed with the Director of the International Staffing department