Louisiana Department of Public Safety

Interviews for Top Jobs at Louisiana Department of Public Safety

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Coordinator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Louisiana Department of Public Safety (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people of senior management and they asked questions such as computer skills, working relations with other people, my goals with the job and future. Also asked personal questions about my family such as if married, how many children and where I lived. I was asked if I had a problem taking a polygraph test because if they were interested in hiring me I would have to take one. I didn't have a problem with it but was still a little nervous when it came time for it. That was probably the worst part of the interview and not knowing what to expect as for as questions that would be asked, but I passed it with no problems.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle conflict in the workplace.   1 Answer