Louisiana Department of Transportation

Louisiana Department of Transportation Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Louisiana Department of Transportation

Civil Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Louisiana Department of Transportation in March 2010.

I was lucky that I had interned for several years before applying for the job. Two of the engineers took me to lunch and explained the job. They asked me several basic questions about leadership, discipline, and qualifications. I accepted the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions. Basically I was given a situation and asked what I would do.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Louisiana Department of Transportation in June 2008.

A questionaire is sent to all candidates and scored by, usually, three management personnel. Top scores are then selected for an interview, usually the top eight. Then a panel of department personnel includes a manager, a peer, a subordinate, an employee olding the position, and an employee of some other public sector management interview all candidates.

Interview Questions