Louisiana Department of Transportation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Civil Engineer Interview

Civil Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Louisiana Department of Transportation in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was lucky that I had interned for several years before applying for the job. Two of the engineers took me to lunch and explained the job. They asked me several basic questions about leadership, discipline, and qualifications. I accepted the job on the spot.

Interview Question – Situational questions. Basically I was given a situation and asked what I would do.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Louisiana Department of Transportation in June 2008.

Interview Details – A questionaire is sent to all candidates and scored by, usually, three management personnel. Top scores are then selected for an interview, usually the top eight. Then a panel of department personnel includes a manager, a peer, a subordinate, an employee olding the position, and an employee of some other public sector management interview all candidates.

Interview Question – What is your definition of integrity?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Louisiana Department of Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Louisiana Department of Transportation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Louisiana Department of Transportation employees and interview candidates.