Louisiana-Pacific Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Louisiana-Pacific

Logistics Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Louisiana-Pacific.

Applied online and received an initial informal phone call a week later by the hiring manager. Followed by a more formal call from HR covering my resume details. I was then asked to come in for an interview, which took place between three individuals. A bald guy, a fat guy, and a douche with glasses... all three of which tried to act like they knew what they were doing when it was clear they did not.

Interview Questions

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Louisiana-Pacific.

5 minute phone call to set up a 45 minute phone interview which fesulted in an in person interview. The in person interview was with the Department Manager and 1/2 of team. Got call next day with offer. Took 3 weeks to start due to background check process.

Interview Questions
    Yes. During the initial phone interview they told me what the job started at and asked if I was okay with it. I explained that I would have to have equal to or above my last salary and I got it!