Louisiana Tech University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.2

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

Find a professor you like, mostly you want it will be someone who related to your major, make a meeting and be polite to him/her since you are only a student.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in March 2011.

Interview

not competitive, anyone can get if the professor has funds

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience on the job you are applying   Answer Question

Hall Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in March 2013.

Interview

It is a presentation based interview. The presentation they will not tell you what to make it on but i would focus on the key aspects of what a hall director does. (Leadership, communication, ability to relate, and etc.)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be Hall Director?   1 Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in September 2008.

Interview

Good Admission packet ..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to continue your Research in physics when the money is clearly elsewhere?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Louisiana Tech University.

Interview

Very relaxed, very friendly. Search committee/chair was and happy to show me around town and offer housing suggestions.

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in July 2014.

Interview

I had submitted the resume to a professor showing my intention to join his group as a postdoctoral research associate. After reviewing he called me for the interview 1:1. Then his senior postdoctoral researcher interviewed me regarding my future interest and endeavors. The decision was made on the same day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your future plans?   1 Answer
    • How could you contribute to our group for new product development?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any publications?   1 Answer