Love Culture

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Monica, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Love Culture in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call a week after then I scheduled an interview a week after that. I came in and there was one other girl and there were two parts in the interview. First was with the visual manager. She explained to us how the store was set up and goals on sales then after she told both of us to pick one outfit and sell it to her which was completely unexpected but wasn't too hard. Then after that we proceeded to the 2nd part of the interview with the store manager. She asked us to say something about ourselves, why we wanted to work in retail/fashion and what good costumer service meant, then she explained other details about the job and answered all our question. In the end, she told us that they would probably be finished with interviews and decisions by wednesday of the following week (got an interview on friday at 12) and will send us an email to respond us. So we left and by 4pm of that same day I got an email asking for me to fill out an I-9 form which meant I got the job :)

Interview Question – The only thing unexpected about the interview was when the manager asked us to pick an outfit and sell it to her.   Answer Question

Canoga Park, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Love Culture in June 2012.

Interview Details – Walk-in. They were in desperate need of extra hands. It was really the matter of being in the right place at the right time. The DM interviewed me, which happens rarely. Very basic process. "tell me about yourself" "do you have any experience" "tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict"

Interview Question – What does customer service mean to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – She asked what my desired pay was. I responded as "open" and she put me at 8.25. But in most cases they will start you somewhere between 8-8.5 depending on experience. Theyre pretty cheap usually!

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call to interview within a week. Had group interview at location was asked to give some information about us and out job background.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Love Culture?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview Details – It was a strange situation- I had applied online and walked into the store a few days later to ask about the status of my application and they told me that they actually weren't hiring at the moment so I left feeling disappointed but then a week later I got a call saying they WERE hiring and wanted to interview me. Ok, so I went and the manager seemed rushed or otherwise occupied. As soon as I finished answering one question she jumped to the next question and it only took like 2 minutes for the interview. After it was over she said they would call within a week if I got the job and that they had other applicants. I didn't get a call back.

Interview Question – -How would my friends describe me? How would u describe yourself? -What rate would I like? -What are your goals in life? -Strengths? weaknesses? -In your words, what is good customer service? -any previous experience?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview Details – Only had one interview. She only asked my availability and a couple of basic questions. Got called back a week later saying the positions were filled.

Interview Question – They asked basic questions.   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Love Culture in May 2010.

Interview Details – Promoted from within. No process. Just filled out paperwork.

Interview Question – None. General, easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Pleasanton, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Love Culture in December 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. Only a few short questions were asked

Interview Question – none. Basic questions such as "what does customer service mean to you" stuff like that   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – flat pay no negotiation

National City, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Love Culture in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied in the morning online & within 5 hours the assistant manager called me for an interview the same day. I got there and it turned out to be a group interview with 2 other girls. The assistant manager just asked simple questions like when are we available , tell her about ourselves , if we had retail experience before , what customer service is. She said she had another group interview later that day and that she would call back later at night. Interview lasted about 10 min.

Interview Question – what is customer service   Answer Question

Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Love Culture in October 2011.

Interview Details – One interview. If you don't hear back right after interview you will never hear back again not even a no. Interview in store on side next to shoppers. Apply online threw website.

Interview Question – Most difficult question is how much you want to be paid as what your required to do keeps changing as you work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview Details – Applied in store and got a call back for an interview a week later. I went in dressed well and they asked the basic interview questions as well as asked me "what would you do" type scenarios. Over all easy and quick.

Interview Question – Have you ever stolen?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love Culture

Worked for Love Culture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Love Culture Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Love Culture employees and interview candidates.