Love Culture Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2014

1.9

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Love Culture.

the interview was short and sweet. quick review over resume and typical retail questions. they were in need of sales associates and they did not require you to have any experience. it was a breeze

Interview Questions
  • there were no real difficult questions at all. the only thing the managers wanted to know was if you had reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Love Culture

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Love Culture in April 2010.

I went in and the Co Manager asked me a few questions such as "Can you multi task?" "Why this company?" "How well do you get along with girls?" "Do you work well under pressure?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Love Culture in June 2014.

I applied online and got a call a week after then I scheduled an interview a week after that. I came in and there was one other girl and there were two parts in the interview. First was with the visual manager. She explained to us how the store was set up and goals on sales then after she told both of us to pick one outfit and sell it to her which was completely unexpected but wasn't too hard. Then after that we proceeded to the 2nd part of the interview with the store manager. She asked us to say something about ourselves, why we wanted to work in retail/fashion and what good costumer service meant, then she explained other details about the job and answered all our question. In the end, she told us that they would probably be finished with interviews and decisions by wednesday of the following week (got an interview on friday at 12) and will send us an email to respond us. So we left and by 4pm of that same day I got an email asking for me to fill out an I-9 form which meant I got the job :)

Interview Questions
    • The only thing unexpected about the interview was when the manager asked us to pick an outfit and sell it to her.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canoga Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canoga Park, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Love Culture in June 2012.

Walk-in. They were in desperate need of extra hands. It was really the matter of being in the right place at the right time. The DM interviewed me, which happens rarely. Very basic process. "tell me about yourself" "do you have any experience" "tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict"

Interview Questions
    • What does customer service mean to you?   View Answer
    She asked what my desired pay was. I responded as "open" and she put me at 8.25. But in most cases they will start you somewhere between 8-8.5 depending on experience. Theyre pretty cheap usually!

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Love Culture.

Applied online and received a call to interview within a week. Had group interview at location was asked to give some information about us and out job background.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Love Culture.

It was a strange situation- I had applied online and walked into the store a few days later to ask about the status of my application and they told me that they actually weren't hiring at the moment so I left feeling disappointed but then a week later I got a call saying they WERE hiring and wanted to interview me. Ok, so I went and the manager seemed rushed or otherwise occupied. As soon as I finished answering one question she jumped to the next question and it only took like 2 minutes for the interview. After it was over she said they would call within a week if I got the job and that they had other applicants. I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions
    • -How would my friends describe me? How would u describe yourself? -What rate would I like? -What are your goals in life? -Strengths? weaknesses? -In your words, what is good customer service? -any previous experience?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Love Culture.

Only had one interview. She only asked my availability and a couple of basic questions. Got called back a week later saying the positions were filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Love Culture in May 2010.

Promoted from within. No process. Just filled out paperwork.

No negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Love Culture in December 2011.

Very easy interview. Only a few short questions were asked

Interview Questions
    • none. Basic questions such as "what does customer service mean to you" stuff like that   Answer Question
    flat pay no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  National City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in National City, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Love Culture in November 2013.

I applied in the morning online & within 5 hours the assistant manager called me for an interview the same day. I got there and it turned out to be a group interview with 2 other girls. The assistant manager just asked simple questions like when are we available , tell her about ourselves , if we had retail experience before , what customer service is. She said she had another group interview later that day and that she would call back later at night. Interview lasted about 10 min.

Interview Questions

Worked for Love Culture? Contribute to the Community!