Love's Country Stores

Love's Country Stores Store Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Love's Country Stores in September 2013.

The initial process was smooth and very professional, however, by the time I neared the end of the process, so many different people had been involved at each stage it resulted in wasted time and duplication of paperwork. I was given a start date and was told to expect an offer letter, however, I kept contacting them asking when it was coming as I turned down 2 other jobs. They said my credit prevented them from hiring me. I passed drug screening, references, etc. and was honest about my credit during the interview process ( I had to have heart surgery and was out of work for a while, so I got behind in some bills.) If I had tried to hide it or hadn't been up front before, I would have understood, but they had said it wouldn't be an issue, so to not get the job because of my credit was horrible. They'll miss out on good people because of a policy. Oh well, the place was robbed a few weeks later, so, God was looking out for me in the end. They didn't do right by me.

Interview Questions
  • They asked specific situational questions, so it was just about using common sense.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Love's Country Stores

Store Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Love's Country Stores in August 2011.

Very basic with general questions from the recruiter. Asked about background and career goals. Spent much of the time looking at the computer screen.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Loves?   Answer Question
    • Your background suggests you know little about the gas/ travel business, what skills do youo bring witj you that will help you get your bearings?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Love's Country Stores in August 2011.

I applied on line, weeks later I got a plone call from regional office for a phove interview, after phone interview I met with district manager and interview with dm went very good. Week later I was asked for a second interview with a different district manager that interview was very good as well. They asked very simple questions. At the end of interview he said HR will be contacting me soon. Next day I got an email that they hired some one else.