Lovelace Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.2

Clinical Document Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2015.

Interview

Process was lame. Person interviewing me, the head of HIM who is a woman, did not have any clinical experience and clearly has spent the past 20 years supervising only people who have to scan medical records and/or photocopy for ROI. The role of CDIS is very clinical and this interviewer seemed uncomfortable with my experience as an ICU/CCU nurse with additional ER RN skills and flight nurse skills.

Interview Questions

The department in charge of CDIS, HIM, clearly is not familiar with the needs of a staff who have clinical skills doing the CDIS work. The HIM Director is not a RN nor does she have much in the way of clinical training. She was unclear about what physicians actually are required to submit inpatient documentation.

Clinical Document Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied for position in December. I was not contacted until February 2013. I got the impression that the corporate office runs on its' own time schedule, flying in and out of Albuquerque on a whim. Most of the people contacted appeared to have been just off a vacation, just had their facial and hair done and enough time to shop in Dallas for an expensive outfit. Definitely the 1% group.

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System in April 2012.

Interview

On phone, in person, remote with corporate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty much a generous take it or leave it.

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was great. I knew the people interviewing me so it wasnt so intimidating.

Licensed Professional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System in September 2009.

Interview

Acceptable interview however the HR Director at the Healthplan made promises and has not followed through on any one of them...there is a problem with this employer and the HR Department