Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lovelace Health System
- Clinical Document Improvement Specialist (2)
- Chief Executive Officer (1)
- Pharmacy Tech (1)
- Licensed Professional (1)
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2015.
Process was lame. Person interviewing me, the head of HIM who is a woman, did not have any clinical experience and clearly has spent the past 20 years supervising only people who have to scan medical records and/or photocopy for ROI. The role of CDIS is very clinical and this interviewer seemed uncomfortable with my experience as an ICU/CCU nurse with additional ER RN skills and flight nurse skills.
- CDIS related questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The department in charge of CDIS, HIM, clearly is not familiar with the needs of a staff who have clinical skills doing the CDIS work. The HIM Director is not a RN nor does she have much in the way of clinical training. She was unclear about what physicians actually are required to submit inpatient documentation.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2013.
Applied for position in December. I was not contacted until February 2013. I got the impression that the corporate office runs on its' own time schedule, flying in and out of Albuquerque on a whim. Most of the people contacted appeared to have been just off a vacation, just had their facial and hair done and enough time to shop in Dallas for an expensive outfit. Definitely the 1% group.
- None. They were very ill prepared in this category. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System in April 2012.
On phone, in person, remote with corporate.
- Traditional questions. Answer Question
Pretty much a generous take it or leave it.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2010.
The interview was great. I knew the people interviewing me so it wasnt so intimidating.
- What could you bring to this hospital? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lovelace Health System in September 2009.
Acceptable interview however the HR Director at the Healthplan made promises and has not followed through on any one of them...there is a problem with this employer and the HR Department
- none - very routine Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review