Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Research Nurse Interview

Fairfield, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed in person only by the company with the contract. Security and background checks were done by LRRI.

Interview Question – It was a very relaxed and informal interview. It appeared as though I had the job before the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. I need a job so I took a position slightly under my qualifications. The job took sooooo long to start.....

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Microbiologist Interview

Albuquerque, NM

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in February 2009.

Interview Details – Received a phone interview which was ~15mins long. The interview was short and to the point and no stupid questions were asked. I went out for a face-to-face interview a couple of weeks later. This interview lasted the whole day and I talked to multiple people in various roles. I was able to get a good sense of the working environment and the day-to-day processes of the company. The PI I was interviewing for was not present at the other interviews, so I did not feel they were being dishonest in their assessment of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background which you feel qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question
  • What are your expectations of this job and position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my pay. Do not accept the initial offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute employees and interview candidates.