Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute in February 2009.

Received a phone interview which was ~15mins long. The interview was short and to the point and no stupid questions were asked. I went out for a face-to-face interview a couple of weeks later. This interview lasted the whole day and I talked to multiple people in various roles. I was able to get a good sense of the working environment and the day-to-day processes of the company. The PI I was interviewing for was not present at the other interviews, so I did not feel they were being dishonest in their assessment of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background which you feel qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question
  • What are your expectations of this job and position?   Answer Question
I negotiated my pay. Do not accept the initial offer

Worked for Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute? Contribute to the Community!