Lovely Professional University Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lovely Professional University

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were four rounds. The first round was Technical and teaching demonstration. The next one was with the Dean and again related to your expertise. The third one was with the Vice Chancellor where salary is discussed and final round was with the Chancellor where he tries to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

The HR policy requires submitting two original certificates even to get the appointment letter and after joining every month 15% of your salary will be deducted till the time two months of your salary is not deposited. You can also collect offer letter by paying one month's salary in advance.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lovely Professional University in June 2014.

Interview

the clerks or the administrative staff were not aware of the exact hiring process. some of us had to wait for 3-4 hours before they told us about the hiring process. So the hiring process was as follows- first they will ask us to fill our details online, then there will be a interview round, and then the results will be announced. most unexpectable thing that happened was that they asked me to submit my certificates or I have to deposit two months salary.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question asked. Even a B.Pharm I student can answer that.
      they asked me about defination of syrup. duh!!!!

Answer Question
    • then they asked me about defination of mouthwashes.. lol!!   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between SLN and Polymeric nanoparticles? okay..now they realised that I was an M.pharm student, or they realised that this is a hiring process for assistant professor not some B.Pharm first year viva.   Answer Question
    • then again a easy question. what is half life? embarrassing question.   Answer Question
    • tell us about BCS classification   1 Answer

because they asked me to deposit two months advanced salary or my degree.

Professor Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwāra (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

No TA/DA was given. Time of interview given was 09:30 am, but wasted full day. 2 round of interviews, nothing related to subject/profession was asked. Served tea once & lunch was below standards (even Gurudwaras serve better lunch). Lack of punctuality on part of Interviewing authorities. Inappropriate interview process.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

They had good interview process and treat you well at that time.Interview level was fine and but I'll not say that it was easy to get into it.Five phases of interview which goes for entire day.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for submitting their original documents or one month salary as security which is worst part of their recruitment policy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done with me but yes with others who got interviewed.

Dean Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Contact by phone then three tire interview. At the end I was interviewed by the Chancellor

Interview Questions

• Nothing much. It was based on my experience only, He wanted to know I could help them to improve their organisation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It just took an hour to finalise

Co Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lovely Professional University (Ludhiana (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

applied online and attended a walk in interview

Interview Questions

• what would u do when your colleagues doesn't fits with you?   2 Answers

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lovely Professional University in February 2011.

Interview

No Process, Just seat for the interview you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• To live freely and save your full salary unless cutting out for 5 mins late bio metric attendance .   1 Answer