Lowe's Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

1.5

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's in January 2015.

Applied online. Phone screening and questionnaire received from HR within 3 days. 1st in person interview cancelled by them at the last minute. 2nd FTF interview was "odd". No real interview questions as I had expected and prepared for, such as situational type questions. I left feeling as if they already probably had offered the position to someone else (or knew who they were going to hire), but had me come in since I had the appointment. The face to face interview reminded me of a conversation you would have with a stranger while riding an elevator (the weather, etc...).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lowe's.

The interview process was a simple straight forward corporate interview. Started with phone interview, then an inperson interview with hiring manager, then second interview with panel. The length of time to hire was longer than expected but not out of the norm for big company.

Interview Questions