Lowe's

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, called for interview couple of weeks later. Myself and another candidate who was a first time job seeker, interviewed separately. I shop here often which is the rivercity location, so when they asked if I spoke Spanish and got excited that I do, I thought I had this job considering they get a lot of migrant workers in there and I don't think anyone working there is bilingual...on a few occasions I've had to translate for the cashiers and customer service dept...typical interview questions for dept store jobs...hr rep said you'd get a call for a second interview with mgmt, however the other candidate was offered the job on the spot so I knew that was b.s. I got a rejection letter a week later.

Interview Question – Describe a situation you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview Details – Was all done online, takes a quiz about possible outcomes of the workday

Interview Question – The questions were what is expected   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lowe's in September 2013.

Interview Details – One interview with Hr then immediate after with manager.

Interview Question – What do you know about our products?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview Details – it was a phone interview

Interview Question – wasn't what i expected, duty description   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – wasn't what i expected...

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!