Lowe's

Relevance Date Difficulty

CSA III Interview

CSA III
Schenectady, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lowe's in April 2009.

Interview Details – It is easy to get in the door at Lowes, especially if it is when they are hiring seasonal employees. If you work hard and don't miss a day, you are almost guaranteed a permanent job there. What you start out pay wise, dictates everything from that point on in regards to promotions. Good full time benefits, only good eye care and so so for dental.

Interview Question – They are all customer service questions. Read a retail management book or be prepared to recall an incident when you went above or beyond the call of customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When I became a manager, I started at the bottom. Store Manager would not budge when I asked for more money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lowe's

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's CSA III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees and interview candidates.