Lowe's CSA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015
Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.3

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. They work off of a "scoring" process but obviously people can be biased in how they "score" your answers. Whoever scores the highest gets hired for the position at hand. They ask you standard questions over the phone and then have you come in to be interviewed by two separate people.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions: tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer, tell me about a time you had multiple things to do at once, why do you want to work for lowe's, what does customer service mean to you, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

CSA Interview

Interview

Applied online got called in a about a week for a 1 on 1 interview. after the interview you have to take your drug test and then your offered a position based on the test.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The process began with a phone call from hr the day after submitting my application online. We set up a meeting for a few days later. When I arrived I was greeted by the head of hr and he immediately brought me back to his office. We went through my resume and then he asked situational questions. After I answered each he asked a follow up question in order to get more detail or in this instance I beljeve to throw me off because I had already gone in depth and was extremely specific. Shortly after finishing with him I met with the assistant manager who was very nice and the process was more of the same although he was much more personable and wanted to actually talk and discuss the store and position as well as just shoot the bull. I was called back 3 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer that could not be consoled.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Interview

I was first contacted and scheduled for an interview over the phone. I was asked questions about how I handled difficult people, what type of experience i had and so forth. I was later called back for an in person interview. Some similar questions were asked and I was told they graded each interview and the highest score would be offered a job.

CSA Interview

Interview

I walked in they looked at my resume and they hired me. No questions. They did not ask me any questions. They looked at my resume and said I was very qualified.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Two interview, one easy one with HR with very general questions including some "tell me about a time..." type questions, followed by an interview with the dept manager. Depending on the dept manager it will most likely involve how you handle difficult situations with customers.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Had first initial interview with the HR manager and had to come back for a second interview with the ASM(Assistant Store Manager) because he was on vacation. Relaxed environment with questions mostly centered around behavior in a certain situation. "Tell me about a time your faced a difficult situation and how did you overcome it...." Submitted a saliva drug test and was called back after 3 days and offered a position starting at $9.75. I declined because i wasn't happy with that pay. The HR manager stated she needed to get approval to offer me more. I told her to call me back. 2 minutes later she called back offering $10.25 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Interview

First interview over the phone. Second interview in person. Seven questions from each interviewer. I don't think actual circumstance matters as much as using keywords which describe you as a level headed person.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time a coworker/manager criticized you. What did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

CSA Interview

Interview

basic question noting to hard noting to intense. should be easy for anyone. just what you see yourself in 5 years and stuff like that.basic question noting to hard noting to intense. should be easy for anyone. just what you see yourself in 5 years and stuff like that

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Bunch of questions about the business and situations that could happen with companies

Interview Questions

• Is all about hypothetical situations and how to solve them   Answer Question