Lowe's Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.7

CSA Lowes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I was asked about 5 questions, while the interviewer wrote down the answers. She was very kind and unintimidating. She told me to take my time. She was very understanding. I had already gone through one interview at a different Lowes and they used the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you successfully worked through a situation when the customer was unhappy.   1 Answer

Pse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

It went very well. They explained the requirements for the position. With over 25 years experience as a General Contractor it was easy to understand what they were looking for. The truth about anything is a very powerful tool. Having sold remodeling and various products associated with remodeling for so many years was very helpful. Having used a class A general contractors license defines what you had to know to get it. I'm waiting and hope it is good news. Tired of the stress of having all responsibilities' of owning a business.

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with a problem that came up with a project in which it would cost the customer more.   1 Answer

LP Safety Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Have done phone screens in past with odd call back situations. 1) applied same position as above. Had a recruiter call and asked basic non-LP related questions. Ad if I was applying for a seasonal position. 2) the next was a phone screen call out of a local NC store, LP and HR present. Went good then ... the position is filled. We are interested and keep you in mind for the next opening. My question to self. Why did you call me? Almost a year went by. This past week I get a call from an Area LP manager for an interview for a position I just applied for. Get there , normal situational questions. Some job history specifics questions. Not hard at all if you been in the business for awhile . During the whole interview he kept looking at his phone for phone alerts or texts. He yawned thru the whole interview. When I started looking down at the cooperated generated question sheet to see if he was actually writing cohesive notes ... one word entries or none. He caught my eye watching and then started curling the paper up out of view. Said he would contact me either way on accepted or not. Deadline day... no communication. Funny thing is, I pulled his LinkedIn work profile, I easily exceeded his job related experience and degree. I guess for Lowe's Home improvement hiring process... there is the possibility of being over quilified or having interview fillers for an already filled position. Net of it, I'm crossing Lowe's Home improvement of my desired company. Disappointingly even from a NC Native who supports all NC born companies.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews (was even brought on-site) over the course of 2 months. Here are my overall thoughts about the company and team interview: - Company seems like a good place to work (just a little old school). - The Mooresville campus is gorgeous. - Heard a lot of "drinking the kool-aid" comments which can be both good or bad. - The team I interviewed with seemed to be focused more on theories rather than every day practical applications. - Some of the people interviewing had far less experience and it was obvious when I asked them questions about their jobs/experience. - The job description was more of a training role rather than ID (they outsource their eLearning development FYI). - The recruiter was more interested in his phone than me when he was giving me a "tour." Just make sure you do your homework and ask a TON of questions because some things get lost in translation. It's a decent place to work, just not for me.

OPE Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I was hired from within so I was notified of the job opening from a manager. I simply applied and was interviewed once before accepting the position. I did take them a while to interview all candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They simply stated what my hourly pay would be and I accepted.

Corporate - BUsiness Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews that seemed to go well. Then an onsite interview; the campus is beautiful and is a very nice facility with a lot to offer. But the experience was like no other; it was just strange. I had panel interview and each was only interested in their printed list of questions in front of them and that was it. Getting through the list was what was most important. I felt like there was a specific answer they wanted for each question, but I didn't seem to be able to give it to them. On the list, there was no attempt to 'sell' me the company as there have been in other interviews. I was not extended an offer, but I wouldn't have taken it. There was such an awkward vibe there; the place was too quiet.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly behavioral - name a situation when you...   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Not hard, laid back, recruiter was very friendly and asked about my relevant experience. The interview had a lot of hypothetical s and wanted to know what we would do with certain situations. Very easy and comfortable

Interview Questions

• All hypotheticals, what would you do if you saw a fellow employee stealing?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for a position during business schooll. I had a brief screening with an HR representative and later interviewed with the hiring managers through Skype soon after. It was a straight forward process and was not long and drawn out

Interview Questions

• They asked basic supply chain questions regarding principles of safety stock, inventory, and product flow   Answer Question

Internet Fulfillment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

When I applied I was already working for Lowe's as a cashier. I applied online and got an interview with the HR who was friendly and asked all the same questions I got when I applied for the cashier position. The same day I got an interview with the Administrative Zone Manager. He was professional and asked all the typical interview questions as well. 2 days later I got offered the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Got way more than expected!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Submitted application online. Screening test online. Contacted within 2 days for an interview.

Negotiation

there was no negotion