Lowe's Interview Questions & Reviews in Chicago, IL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2012.

Most questions focus on dealing with customers. How do you handle a difficult customer, when did you go out of your way to service a customer. Also, why did you choose Lowe's, what about the position attracts you, what are your long term goals.

Interview Questions
    • They ask for specific examples of situations you have dealt with, so be prepared to cite very specific details, not speaking in generalities.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, position was offered with salary, accept or decline.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2010.

Applied for Management position and was interviewed for CSA . Was told I would receive a call in 2 weeks if they were interested in me for a position I did not apply for. Was very disappointed because I asked what job was I interviewing for and was told that the person calling did not know that information.
    I wish they did not waste my time for a temporary seasonal position that i am clearly over qualified for.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever given incorrect informattion to a fellow employee if so how did you correct the situation.   View Answer

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!