Lowe's

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lowe's in November 2011.

Questions were the same as all Lowes. Tell us about a time when..... and how did you handle it.. Interviewed with HR ASM. Was told they would make a decision the next week. Called back twice after decision time and was told decision not made yet. I received an email the afternoon of the second call telling they had hired someelse.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how was it handled.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seneca, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seneca, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lowe's in January 2010.

The questions are good. Here's thing though. The management grades you on a point system. So if they like someone else, all they have to do is say they scored higher than you. It's all the opinion of the manager doing the interview. When your applying for a management position the point system doesn't count anymore. It's who a$$ kisses the most. (Seen it time and time again)

Interview Questions
    • Why did Lowe's rid of SALES INCENTIVES? (commission) This drives salesmen to sell SOS orders.   View Answer
    No negotiation process. Either you want the job or not.

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montana (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montana (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's in October 2009.

Phone first then 1 face-to-face