Lowe's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seneca, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lowe's in January 2010.

Interview Details – The questions are good. Here's thing though. The management grades you on a point system. So if they like someone else, all they have to do is say they scored higher than you. It's all the opinion of the manager doing the interview. When your applying for a management position the point system doesn't count anymore. It's who a$$ kisses the most. (Seen it time and time again)

Interview Question – Why did Lowe's rid of SALES INCENTIVES? (commission) This drives salesmen to sell SOS orders.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation process. Either you want the job or not.

Owasso, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in November 2011.

Interview Details – Questions were the same as all Lowes. Tell us about a time when..... and how did you handle it.. Interviewed with HR ASM. Was told they would make a decision the next week. Called back twice after decision time and was told decision not made yet. I received an email the afternoon of the second call telling they had hired someelse.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how was it handled.   View Answer

Montana (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in October 2009.

Interview Details – Phone first then 1 face-to-face

Interview Question – Why shoud we hire you   Answer Question

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!