Lowe's

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Collins, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview Details – You will get called to come in for interview. I wore business casual to the interview.

Interview Question – There are about situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in March 2008.

Interview Details – After the initial phone call to come in and take the original assessment and interview with the human resources manager, I was called back to interview with an assistant store manager. A week later was called back to interview with the operations manager. A few days later with the store manager and eventually district manager (market director).

Interview Question – There were no unexpected or difficult questions   Answer Question

Madison, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interviews consisted of asking me about difficult situations I had experienced in previous jobs, how I handled the situation, and the outcome.

Interview Question – Questions about job experiences in which I was unsuccessful   Answer Question

Augusta, ME

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lowe's in January 2011.

Interview Details – Meeting with the HR person and then the assistant store manager. Followup with one of the store managers.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the position.   Answer Question

Buford, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was fairly well thought out, corporate is doing their job. There is redundancy in the 'personality' test, as in answering many of the same questions online and in the interview. Overall, it impresses me that they (corporate) are in tune with the needs of an employee. My only complaint is that personally, someone from the interview team should have more feedback for me- my follow up phone call after having left on the note of "I am just trying to figure out where I can put you..." was answered with a vague "We haven't decided yet."

Interview Question – what mistakes has your former/current employer made ....   View Answer

Interviewed at Lowe's

Interview Details – 2 interview process and there is also a drug test and background check that is conducted. If you are called for a second interview, you are probably going to be hired.

Interview Question – What makes a good sales specialist?   View Answer

Commercial Sales Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview in front of asm, and hr manager. called me back in in a couple days and offered me job

Interview Question – name one experience while working here at lowes or somewhere else, where you had a customer who wanted something you dont carry, how did you satisfy the customer   Answer Question

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!