Lowe's Commercial Sales Specialist Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's.

You will get called to come in for interview. I wore business casual to the interview.

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in March 2008.

After the initial phone call to come in and take the original assessment and interview with the human resources manager, I was called back to interview with an assistant store manager. A week later was called back to interview with the operations manager. A few days later with the store manager and eventually district manager (market director).

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in January 2012.

The interviews consisted of asking me about difficult situations I had experienced in previous jobs, how I handled the situation, and the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about job experiences in which I was unsuccessful   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, ME

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lowe's in January 2011.

Meeting with the HR person and then the assistant store manager. Followup with one of the store managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buford, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2009.

Interview process was fairly well thought out, corporate is doing their job. There is redundancy in the 'personality' test, as in answering many of the same questions online and in the interview. Overall, it impresses me that they (corporate) are in tune with the needs of an employee. My only complaint is that personally, someone from the interview team should have more feedback for me- my follow up phone call after having left on the note of "I am just trying to figure out where I can put you..." was answered with a vague "We haven't decided yet."

Interview Questions
    • what mistakes has your former/current employer made ....   View Answer

Commercial Sales Specialist Interview

2 interview process and there is also a drug test and background check that is conducted. If you are called for a second interview, you are probably going to be hired.

Commercial Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in March 2011.

Interview in front of asm, and hr manager. called me back in in a couple days and offered me job

Interview Questions
    • name one experience while working here at lowes or somewhere else, where you had a customer who wanted something you dont carry, how did you satisfy the customer   Answer Question

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!