Lowe's Commercial Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

You will get called to come in for interview. I wore business casual to the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's (Las Cruces, NM) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview with the assistant store manager as well as the store manager. Most questions begin with "tell me about a time" and test your customer service skills in various situations. To prepare think of different customer situations from your past experiences to avoid any long pauses. However it is OK to ask then to repeat the question if you do hey confused or stumped this will buy you some time.

Interview Questions

• Rate your self in different departments of the store. Sell me a product from the department your rated yourself highest in add if I were a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Madison, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

The interviews consisted of asking me about difficult situations I had experienced in previous jobs, how I handled the situation, and the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Questions about job experiences in which I was unsuccessful   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, ME

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Augusta, ME) in January 2011.

Interview

Meeting with the HR person and then the assistant store manager. Followup with one of the store managers.

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Buford, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview process was fairly well thought out, corporate is doing their job. There is redundancy in the 'personality' test, as in answering many of the same questions online and in the interview. Overall, it impresses me that they (corporate) are in tune with the needs of an employee. My only complaint is that personally, someone from the interview team should have more feedback for me- my follow up phone call after having left on the note of "I am just trying to figure out where I can put you..." was answered with a vague "We haven't decided yet."

Interview Questions

• what mistakes has your former/current employer made ....   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

After the initial phone call to come in and take the original assessment and interview with the human resources manager, I was called back to interview with an assistant store manager. A week later was called back to interview with the operations manager. A few days later with the store manager and eventually district manager (market director).

Commercial Sales Specialist Interview

Interview

2 interview process and there is also a drug test and background check that is conducted. If you are called for a second interview, you are probably going to be hired.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good sales specialist?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Commercial Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lowe's in March 2011.

Interview

Interview in front of asm, and hr manager. called me back in in a couple days and offered me job

Interview Questions

• name one experience while working here at lowes or somewhere else, where you had a customer who wanted something you dont carry, how did you satisfy the customer   Answer Question