Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Have an over the phone interview and then an in person interview with HR and the manager of the department you are applying for. It only took about 15 minutes for the in person interview and 5 for the over the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

There was two rounds of interviews. The first was with an HR person and she asked a bunch of behavioral questions. The second was with the manager and he asked additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a group member that wasn't contributing.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

One interview with assistant store manager. It went smoothly with about 8 open-ended questions, HR manager called to set-up the interview. The HR manager called within a day or two give an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a disgruntled customer at a previous job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lowe's in July 2015.

Interview

Typically star behavior questions. They interview 3 candidates for an opening and then grade the interviews after. The best one gets the offer. Expeience in customer service is more desired than real world experience with the products they sell.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Madera, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks to get called for an interview. She asked me 8 questions. I got called the same day about a ob offer. I accepted, now im just waiting on the background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Easy; behavioral questions, the manager who conducted the interview was very nice and polite. She didn't try to trick me. I met with 2 managers during the interview, and each asked a series of behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where.... A customer asks a question about an item you are not familiar with....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Turnersville, NJ).

Interview

The interview process is lengthy. Expect to interview with a few different people before receiving an offer. Keep track of your answers to questions because they will be asked several times, in several different ways.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Its a two part interview with the HR manager and the manager you would be working under. They ask a serious of questions based on past work or life experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to go above and beyond for someone   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Dartmouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (North Dartmouth, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

1st applied on website. Recvd email to take assessment test. Passed. Got call from local store for interview. Went in met with hr manager. Asked normal questions. Drug test. Then waited. Approx 7 days. Hr manager called and offered position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Gainesville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a seasonal Inside Lawn & Garden Customer Service Associate position on a Wednesday. The application process involved inputting personal information, job history, education, and then followed by availability and a behavioral survey. Lowe's HR contacted on Friday of the same week and scheduled an interview for the coming Monday. On Monday, I showed up at Lowe's wearing a dress shirt, tie, dress pants, and dress shoes (always dress like you care). I met with the HR manager. She get all the preliminary information setup for the hiring manager, then the hiring manager came in to conduct the interview. Everything was very laid-back, and all of the staff I met to this point had been very friendly. I was asked about 8 behavioral questions during the interview, and my hours of availability were checked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with an ethical situation that arose in the workplace or during your education. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer