Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

First interview is with the human resources manager or assistant store manager. The second interview is with the store manager. Both interviews include the same five questions, which all start as "tell me about a time..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Have an over the phone interview and then an in person interview with HR and the manager of the department you are applying for. It only took about 15 minutes for the in person interview and 5 for the over the phone interview.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

There was two rounds of interviews. The first was with an HR person and she asked a bunch of behavioral questions. The second was with the manager and he asked additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a group member that wasn't contributing.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

One interview with assistant store manager. It went smoothly with about 8 open-ended questions, HR manager called to set-up the interview. The HR manager called within a day or two give an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a disgruntled customer at a previous job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in July 2015.

Interview

Typically star behavior questions. They interview 3 candidates for an opening and then grade the interviews after. The best one gets the offer. Expeience in customer service is more desired than real world experience with the products they sell.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Madera, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks to get called for an interview. She asked me 8 questions. I got called the same day about a ob offer. I accepted, now im just waiting on the background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Easy; behavioral questions, the manager who conducted the interview was very nice and polite. She didn't try to trick me. I met with 2 managers during the interview, and each asked a series of behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where.... A customer asks a question about an item you are not familiar with....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Turnersville, NJ).

Interview

The interview process is lengthy. Expect to interview with a few different people before receiving an offer. Keep track of your answers to questions because they will be asked several times, in several different ways.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lufkin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The HR manager was warm and welcoming as I arrived precisely at 10:00 AM. As I entered she greeted me and gave me a sheet summarizing the job duties and responsibilities. After spending 2-3 minutes looking over the sheets I handed them back and she inquired about myself and I gave her a quick biography. After this she began asking the interview questions from a sheet. After answering each question the interview concluded with a drug screen and affirmation that a background test will be conducted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to explain something difficult to someone   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Its a two part interview with the HR manager and the manager you would be working under. They ask a serious of questions based on past work or life experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to go above and beyond for someone   Answer Question