Lowe's Database Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mooresville, NC
Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in October 2009.

It was a very difficult interview process. I was asked to come into the corporate office and expect to spend about 5 hours. I had an interview set up with a total of 9 people, each given 30 minutes to talk to me. Everyone was really nice, and I had the opportunity to take a short break if I needed one. The interview itself was fairly easy with them asking general interview questions about my background as well as how I would react in certain situations. Overall, it was a good interview experience. Unfortunately, I did not have a required skill in SQL language which was NOT mentioned on the job posting. It would have saved everyone a lot of time if that had been posted.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with writing SQL   View Answer

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!