Lowe's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015
1,707 Interview Reviews

2.5

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Submitted an online application. Took a little over a week to get called for an interview. Was a two person interview with HR Manager and assistant manager. They took turns asking about eight situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you put together a plan for a project or work assignment.   2 Answers
    • Tell me about strategies you have used in the past to ensure your work or the work of others was accurate and completed satisfactorily.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make an important decision based on limited or conflicting information.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you worked to identify the needs of a customer or co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you and your manager, or a peer, had a major difference of a opinion on how something should be done.   Answer Question

HRM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview involves behavioral questions that get the person to speak about their experience on specific situations. I believe that after the interview, an individual should walk away feeling good about the interview if they gave specific answers not general about how they performed at a previous job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with an ethical challenge. How did you approach the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

CSA Lowes Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

It was a two part interview. One was with the HR and the other was with the manager of the department I was going to work for. It was really simple and the people were nice. I got the job offer the next day and got started on training.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to use team work?   1 Answer

ASM Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Quick and to the point. jobs are posted online, do not have to do multiple interviews. quick response time on decision, Hr was hard to get a holed of and did not return calls

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Have an over the phone interview and then an in person interview with HR and the manager of the department you are applying for. It only took about 15 minutes for the in person interview and 5 for the over the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

There was two rounds of interviews. The first was with an HR person and she asked a bunch of behavioral questions. The second was with the manager and he asked additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a group member that wasn't contributing.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Return Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Durham, NC).

Interview

It was fairly standard. First met with the HR Manager and he interviewed me for about 30 minutes. Then the following week, I met with the Assistant Store Manager, who interviewed me for the 30 minutes. Then I got drug tested & got a call another week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were put in a potentially unsafe situation. What was the situation and what steps did you take to keep yourself and others safe?   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Applied online, took assessment, they called, had a face to face interview with situational questions. Fairly easy and straight forward, no prep really needed. You should bring a print out of your resume and write any questions you may have.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

One interview with assistant store manager. It went smoothly with about 8 open-ended questions, HR manager called to set-up the interview. The HR manager called within a day or two give an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a disgruntled customer at a previous job?   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Interviewed with the human resource manager and one of the assistant managers. They took turns asking questions they told me the more details I used the higher my score would be. Didn't think I got it but got a phone call an hour later offering the job.