Lowe's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015
1,704 Interview Reviews

2.5

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Submitted an online application. Took a little over a week to get called for an interview. Was a two person interview with HR Manager and assistant manager. They took turns asking about eight situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you put together a plan for a project or work assignment.   2 Answers
    • Tell me about strategies you have used in the past to ensure your work or the work of others was accurate and completed satisfactorily.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make an important decision based on limited or conflicting information.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you worked to identify the needs of a customer or co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you and your manager, or a peer, had a major difference of a opinion on how something should be done.   Answer Question

ASM Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Quick and to the point. jobs are posted online, do not have to do multiple interviews. quick response time on decision, Hr was hard to get a holed of and did not return calls

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Have an over the phone interview and then an in person interview with HR and the manager of the department you are applying for. It only took about 15 minutes for the in person interview and 5 for the over the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

There was two rounds of interviews. The first was with an HR person and she asked a bunch of behavioral questions. The second was with the manager and he asked additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a group member that wasn't contributing.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Return Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Durham, NC).

Interview

It was fairly standard. First met with the HR Manager and he interviewed me for about 30 minutes. Then the following week, I met with the Assistant Store Manager, who interviewed me for the 30 minutes. Then I got drug tested & got a call another week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were put in a potentially unsafe situation. What was the situation and what steps did you take to keep yourself and others safe?   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Applied online, took assessment, they called, had a face to face interview with situational questions. Fairly easy and straight forward, no prep really needed. You should bring a print out of your resume and write any questions you may have.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

One interview with assistant store manager. It went smoothly with about 8 open-ended questions, HR manager called to set-up the interview. The HR manager called within a day or two give an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a disgruntled customer at a previous job?   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Interviewed with the human resource manager and one of the assistant managers. They took turns asking questions they told me the more details I used the higher my score would be. Didn't think I got it but got a phone call an hour later offering the job.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Situational/behavioral, Make sure you have a beginning, middle and end to your examples. Be specific with details. Remember they do not know you or your previous company. Explain as though they have no idea what you are talking about. They are looking for how you handle specific situations and what kind of pressure it brings to you. You can pause and take a minute to reflect to find a situation that fits the question.

CSA Lowes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I was asked about 5 questions, while the interviewer wrote down the answers. She was very kind and unintimidating. She told me to take my time. She was very understanding. I had already gone through one interview at a different Lowes and they used the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you successfully worked through a situation when the customer was unhappy.   1 Answer