Lowe's Interview Questions

1,509 Interview Reviews

2.6

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Boone, NC).

Interview

Very easy, questions about yourself, what would you do in said type of situations, how you are with customers, about customer service, why would you like to work at lowes, what is your past expierence

Interview Questions

• What would you do if this customer needed this, how would you help them   Answer Question

CSA II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Wichita, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

describe a time you went above and beyond to help out a person need to give the who, what, where, and how outcome was. describe a time when a customer or situation didn't go as planned give the who, what, where and how the problem was solved. describe a time when you had to have a manager get involved, Again the who, what, when where and how problem was solved.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your expectations, what was the outcome   1 Answer

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkesboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lowe's (Wilkesboro, NC).

Interview

standard scripted questions, what are you strengths, you weaknesses, when did your decision go against what the team wanted and how did you handle it. Why do you want to leave your current position.

Interview Questions

• Odd question that was asked: why is a manhole round?   1 Answer

CSA II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well I was surprised at all the behavioral questions that were asked but I get it know. Its customer focused and you have to be more than a one trick pony working there otherwise you can find it hard work.

IT Talent Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

First round skype interview. Did not enjoy the experience at all because all questions were hypothetical behavioral questions that were hard to relay over the computer. Interviewer seemed to have scheduled the interview during they middle of the work day and they were not an actual recruiter so questions were read straight from a list and answers written down immediately. Only asked one technical question for what was suppose to be a technical role.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to make a difficult decisions about a fellow group and confront them head on?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Pro Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keizer, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Keizer, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

Two people (Store manager and HR manager) asking "How did you.." questions. They then discuss together after you leave. So far the process for advancements seems to be geared to who they have chosen before but they have to go through the process. I have discovered that often they have discussed with another store's manager a certain person before opening the job up and that person gets the position even though I have been doing the job

Interview Questions

• Tell about a situation you had where you could not satisfy a customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Its a two part interview with the HR manager and the manager you would be working under. They ask a serious of questions based on past work or life experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to go above and beyond for someone   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Willow Grove, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy and not too many trick questions.....HR person was very nice and easy going....I did not meet with any managers. one interview only....called back for a drug test and fill out paperwork for background test.

Waited for one week for the results to come back and then accepted the job....No benefits until they hire you as a part-time or full time employee.......................

................................

.................................

Interview Questions

• What are your skills? Why do you want to work at Lowe's?? tell me about yourself...   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Plumbing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

the interview is pretty straight forward. company wants to hear you push there credit cards, psi and pse programs. But they have different questions depending on what position it is that youare applying for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way for a customer.   1 Answer

Project Specialist- Interiors Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Wales, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Lake Wales, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Standard proforma questions to ascertain compatibility between the company and the individual. I was interviewed by both the Store Manager and the District Manager for all Project Specialists, due to the nature of the position I don't believe this was standard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were not able to meet a customer's expectations due to uncontrollable elements, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question