Lowe's

Very Easy Interview

Internet Order Puller Interview

Internet Order Puller

Interviewed at Lowe's

Interview Details – I applied online through the internal job system. I was already employed at a different store, out of town. So, I essentially transferred to another store. But, had to fill out a new application as they don't officially do "transfers". The process was extremely simple. Interviewed over the phone. Asked a few simple questions and then hired immediately.

Interview Question – Simple questions   Answer Question

CSA Interview

CSA

I applied online and interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview Details – Had first initial interview with the HR manager and had to come back for a second interview with the ASM(Assistant Store Manager) because he was on vacation. Relaxed environment with questions mostly centered around behavior in a certain situation. "Tell me about a time your faced a difficult situation and how did you overcome it...." Submitted a saliva drug test and was called back after 3 days and offered a position starting at $9.75. I declined because i wasn't happy with that pay. The HR manager stated she needed to get approval to offer me more. I told her to call me back. 2 minutes later she called back offering $10.25 an hour.

Interview Question – Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lowe's in May 2014.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview lasted about 30 minutes I felt rushed. I was the second one they interviewed and soon got the feeling I was being interviewed as one of the three they needed before hiring someone they already had in mind.

Interview Question – Whats the one thing you do to gain associates trust.   View Answer

Millwork Sales Specialist Interview

Millwork Sales Specialist
Asheville, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2013.

Interview Details – It took about 2 weeks for the phone interview which took about 15 minutes to complete. The face to face interview with HR and ASM took roughly an hour.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were working with a coworker. What task were you working on and what was the outcome?   View Answer

CSA Interview

CSA
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in December 2010.

Interview Details – First interview with an asst.manger and then with another asst.manger and then with the store manger, it was hard for me its be 10 years since I had an interview, I had to sell myself with my product knowledge because i was freezing up with every question they ask me.i got the job

Interview Question – technical questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Waldorf, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview Details – Pretty basic interview process. Went to the store to see if they needed anyone. Filled out application and then received a phone interview. Went to the store and interviewed with 3 people.

Interview Question – What kind of experience do you have with hardware, remodeling, etc?
Name a time you went out of your way to satisfy a difficult customer?
  View Answer

Night Stocker Interview

Night Stocker

Interviewed at Lowe's

Interview Details – Basic customer scenarios where you sit down with Human Resources and the Store Manager and tell them about your experiences be the experience good or bad dependent on the question

Interview Question – Questions involving failure to satisfy customer needs   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pro Services Interview

Pro Services

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview Details – The interview process was very easy, considering I was the only applicant. I would describe the interview process as awkward, and poorly delivered. I experienced a lack of communication between the human resources manager and assist store manager who interviewed me. I was not and still not sure if either person had ever interviewed someone before. I asked most of the questions.

Negotiation Details – None I was the only one who applied.

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Kansas City, MO

Interviewed at Lowe's

Interview Details – Usually know who they are going to hire before interview. Those people are usually asked to apply. My HR yawned through the whole process. Only one interview. Usually pick 5 to interview from candidates.

Interview Question – Usual questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Told you what they would pay.

Cabinet Sales Specialist Interview

Cabinet Sales Specialist
Greensboro, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Lowe's in May 2010.

Interview Details – They choose applicants based on qualifications and then whoever does best in the interview gets the job. If you blow away the interview, you're in, even if your experience was just barely enough to get you that interview.

Interview Question – They asked a lot of questions that started: Tell me about a time when (you had to deal with an unhappy customer, you caught another employee stealing etc.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no