Lowe's

1,224 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outside Garden Interview

Outside Garden

I applied online - interviewed at Lowe's in January 2014.

Interview Details – when it talked to hr. and then they called me in for and oral drug test. then talked to the department manger and then I had got the job. the training we had to sit in a room for a week on a computer go thru these question that you never use when on get on the floor

Interview Question – do u want the job   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist
Marshall, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for all of the jobs they told me to, and out of the multiple jobs I applied for, I only got interviewed for 2. They ask someone to apply and then do not even give them the chance. The people that apply are very qualified.

Interview Question – Think back to the beginning, and tell them about a upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist
Fresno, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was promoted from within the company. They moved me over from a different department. There was no negotiation on pay rate it was already set rate. Overall process was fast and easy.

Interview Question – Really basic questions, nothing to hard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was not negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Associate II Interview

Customer Service Associate II
Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Lowe's in June 2014.

Interview Details – During the interview, I felt that they already knew exactly who they were going to hire. I was simply one of the CYA candidates. The worst hiring process I've witnessed. I always thought that Lowe's would be more professional than this. Many companies are falling victim to the INTERNET JOB SCREENING SCAM. Lowe's is willing to pay an internet company that "supposedly" specializes in the job screening process and will do it for far less cost than in house. Sounds great but never works that well. This is how companies end up asking totally stupid questions of a candidate. Companies need to get back to dwelling on the POSITIVE side of business.

CSA Interview

CSA

I applied online and interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview Details – Had first initial interview with the HR manager and had to come back for a second interview with the ASM(Assistant Store Manager) because he was on vacation. Relaxed environment with questions mostly centered around behavior in a certain situation. "Tell me about a time your faced a difficult situation and how did you overcome it...." Submitted a saliva drug test and was called back after 3 days and offered a position starting at $9.75. I declined because i wasn't happy with that pay. The HR manager stated she needed to get approval to offer me more. I told her to call me back. 2 minutes later she called back offering $10.25 an hour.

Interview Question – Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Internet Order Puller Interview

Internet Order Puller

Interviewed at Lowe's

Interview Details – I applied online through the internal job system. I was already employed at a different store, out of town. So, I essentially transferred to another store. But, had to fill out a new application as they don't officially do "transfers". The process was extremely simple. Interviewed over the phone. Asked a few simple questions and then hired immediately.

Interview Question – Simple questions   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lowe's in May 2014.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview lasted about 30 minutes I felt rushed. I was the second one they interviewed and soon got the feeling I was being interviewed as one of the three they needed before hiring someone they already had in mind.

Interview Question – Whats the one thing you do to gain associates trust.   View Answer

Night Stocker Interview

Night Stocker

Interviewed at Lowe's

Interview Details – Basic customer scenarios where you sit down with Human Resources and the Store Manager and tell them about your experiences be the experience good or bad dependent on the question

Interview Question – Questions involving failure to satisfy customer needs   Answer Question

CSA Interview

CSA
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in December 2010.

Interview Details – First interview with an asst.manger and then with another asst.manger and then with the store manger, it was hard for me its be 10 years since I had an interview, I had to sell myself with my product knowledge because i was freezing up with every question they ask me.i got the job

Interview Question – technical questions   Answer Question

Millwork Sales Specialist Interview

Millwork Sales Specialist
Asheville, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2013.

Interview Details – It took about 2 weeks for the phone interview which took about 15 minutes to complete. The face to face interview with HR and ASM took roughly an hour.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were working with a coworker. What task were you working on and what was the outcome?   View Answer