Lowe's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015
1,727 Interview Reviews

2.6

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

There was a series of behavioral based questions conducted in two interviews. The first interview was with the HR manager and the second interview was with an assistant store manager.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are pre scripted behavior. Such as, tell me about a time you.......   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Interview

Very fast pace and relaxed. I had my first interview on the first day and my final interview the next day and was hired on the spot just as I had expected from how much they liked me on the second day.

Sales Prep Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Denver, CO).

Interview

Very kind and easy going, HR basically just told me about what the job was like and asked me if I was still interested. Explained that it would probably lead to a full time job at the end of the season.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Turnersville, NJ).

Interview

The interview process is lengthy. Expect to interview with a few different people before receiving an offer. Keep track of your answers to questions because they will be asked several times, in several different ways.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Houston, TX).

Interview

They want to know what happened, what did you do, and what was the outcome. It's a very easy interview process. Nothing to get upset about. it's very fast but easy to do. There will be the Area HR and the store Manager at the interview. Somebody may call to do a phone screen but it just depends.

Interview Questions

• I think it was something about meeting deadlines.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. The offer is what the offer is.

Order Fulfillment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Lowe's (Pittston, PA).

Interview

Was put into a room with the manager and the Human resources person and asked a brief set of questions peraining to my experience in warehouse employment and I was asked a brief set of question pertaining to what benefit i would be to the company

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself here for a long time   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Most of them are situation questions. Lots of questions last about 45 minutes. If you have Lowe's Experience you should be ok. Otherwise might be a tough interview. Geared more towards in-house than outsiders.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview process wasn't too bad. Fairly easy. Nothing to complicated. It was very low key as well. It was very low key as well.It was very low key as well.It was very low key as well.

Interview Questions

• The interview process wasn't too bad. Fairly easy. Nothing to complicatedIt was very low key as well. It was very low key as well.It was very low key as well.It was very low key as well.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hornell, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Hornell, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of taking some time to read through the job description, and signing the paper before the interview started. They asked various behavioral interview questions, and some general questions. They however did not ask some questions such as what are your weakness? What are your Strengths? Other than that the interviewer used a piece of paper that I assume had a general list of questions that Human Resource Managers needed to ask. They also went over some of the responsibilities of the job such as where you would be working at this time of year.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past jobs? What interests you in working at Lowe's? Can you describe a time you had to handle an unsafe situation and what safety rules did you follow? Can you describe a time that you had to describe a process to someone?   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pocono, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Mount Pocono, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with hr rep, asst. Store manager, and front end manager. All were really friendly and told me I would here the outcome in about 2 days. It was very detailed and quick, they also made the process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• To name past experiences in different situations.   1 Answer