Lowe's Interview Questions

1,645 Interview Reviews

2.5

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Tifton, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

New interview process. Have to pass pre interview before you can be considered to go on to real interview. Its 10 questions as always and they are all situation based questions...if you were in this situation what would you do? Categories ranging from customer service, sales, loss prevention, and pretty much common sense. You either have what they are looking for or you don't. Benefits them to hire someone in house when its last minute decision. To make themselves better they hire someone outside the company.

Interview Questions

• Name s time where you had to make a difficult decision? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

CSA Lowes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2015.

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions. Laid back and easy interview although my qualifications far exceed their expectations. Was hired on spot after first interview. Really easy questions had interview with zone manager. Took about 45 minutes to finish just used previous work expirenice as examples.
    after that I was called into HR office was given an offer of 10.40 and then drug test and background. Called a week later to report to orientation which took a few days then started shadowing department manager

Interview Questions

• Are you able to move heavy items   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Surprise, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

It's simple...you go in, the assistant store manager (ASM) will ask you some questions about your previous employment. They will also go over some questions that will require you to provide an example from any point of your life pertaining to the topic of the question. Don't feel rushed, think about the best example you can for the questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you worked to identify the needs of the customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a process where they told you all the good and bad points of the job but fell through on the follow up People acted as if I did not take a job there I would be losing a great chance on advancment

Interview Questions

• What type of work have you done willing to travel use your own car   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seaford, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Seaford, DE) in March 2015.

Interview

Very warm and welcome greeting. Simple questions. Resume review. Job description review. Q and A session. Took approximately 1 hour. Head manager seemed very relaxed which made for a pleasant process. Described dress attire and work hours. Discussed the need to fill the position as it is vacant.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Show Low, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lowe's (Show Low, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer gave me a hypothetical situation and asked me to give him an example from me experience to relate how I had handled it. He gave me what seemed like a long list of scenarios and had me tell him how I would deal with each type of situation.

Interview Questions

• If the customer has a problem with the delivery, what would you to handle the situation   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with an argumentative customer ?   Answer Question
    • How do you think you will get fellow employees to give you a hand if you need assistance with an assignment or task?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Webster, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I first filled out a fairly long online application. You have to take a survey and answer a bunch of question which was basically a big filter to keep out anyone who did not have common sense or was brain dead. Lots of ethics questions but you basically just have to answer the questions with common sense. The I got a brief Phone call interview to start. Then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The HR person was nice and asked me a series of question similar to the online questions. She wrote down my answer. I also did am Oral drug screen and signed off for a back ground check. I got called and offered a job the next day subject to a clean drug screen and background check. I started work 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Seasonal OSGA CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Lawton, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and professional. The interviewer explained everything to me and was friendly. The interview is the same for everyone so it's really fair when they ask you the questions. If you dont have an experience like the one they ask you try to think about a past experience that is similar.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a customer if they asked me a question and I didn't know the answer.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lowe's (Dublin, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I am currently employed as a full time CSA. I was called to be pre screened by HR and then interviewed by by the overseeing ASM the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make an important decision on limited or conflicting information? What was the situation? What was the outcome? What was the impact of your decision?   1 Answer

Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lowe's (Fargo, ND) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the would be manager. Talked about my past work experience, general questions about why I applied and wanted to work there, would I move to Fargo, ND. had me read the Qualifications and Policies for all employees, and the full Job Description of the Receiving/Stock position I was applying for, Then asked several questions that all prospective employees are asked and se examples from past experiences or former employment experiences and how you responded. He looked for keywords, I used specific keywords, and was very descriptive and for some answers would move us along once he got what he was looking for. I asked when was he thinking I might be contacted and offered a job if they decided to pursue me, My interview was on a Friday and he said no later then the end of the next week. He still had other applicants to interview...

Interview Questions

• About how I would be able to be to work. My current home is two hours away.   1 Answer