Lowe's

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in October 2012.

Interview Details – Long interview. The ALPM will ask multiple questions pre-determined from Corp.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went out of your way to help a customer. Name a time when you failed to help the customer and why.   View Answer
  • Tell us about a supervisor who fell well below your expectations.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The ALPM had little to no wiggle room in his offer. The salary is pretty much set to the store not the applicants exp.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

Clinton, MD

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in November 2012.

Interview Details – Lowe's process is fairly simple and straightforward. You search their database online, select the job you want, and fill out the questionnaire. You provide your resume information (obviously) and depending on the position they give you a questionnaire to fill out. While not very long in duration, it serves a purpose. It is a personality test and logically determines if you would be suitable for employment at Lowe's. From there, I received a call from the HR director of the store who arranged an interview with the Store Manager, HR Director, and myself. They asked typical interview questions of me. Describe a difficult time you had with a team member? Describe a time where you dealt with a difficulty at work? Fairly straightforward. After that, the Loss Prevention Manager, not for the store, but for a cluster of stores, brought me in for an interview with him. That was an interview based on my knowledge and abilities of performing the job. Almost the same as the previous interview, but as I said, more skills and abilities based. I got a letter like 2 weeks after my last interview saying, "Sorry!"

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation that has arisen between two co-workers?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lowe's

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's Loss Prevention Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees and interview candidates.