Lowe's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a process where they told you all the good and bad points of the job but fell through on the follow up People acted as if I did not take a job there I would be losing a great chance on advancment

Interview Questions

• What type of work have you done willing to travel use your own car   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Webster, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I first filled out a fairly long online application. You have to take a survey and answer a bunch of question which was basically a big filter to keep out anyone who did not have common sense or was brain dead. Lots of ethics questions but you basically just have to answer the questions with common sense. The I got a brief Phone call interview to start. Then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The HR person was nice and asked me a series of question similar to the online questions. She wrote down my answer. I also did am Oral drug screen and signed off for a back ground check. I got called and offered a job the next day subject to a clean drug screen and background check. I started work 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

I applied online in January when they do most of their hiring. I got a call back a 2 days later. I had 3 interviews one with the HR director the second with the department manager and the third with another manager. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They ask all questions pertaining to your position. It's not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Meet with HR then Store Manager, interview not to intense, had previous experience with similar company. Manger was friendly non-aggressive. Assistant manager part was not so easy she was not friendly could not seem to answer her questions the way she wanted.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Horrible. They told me it was not necessary for me to dress formal (I had a dress shirt, dress pants, and a tie). I guess they never cared about people looking nice for the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the same questions that were on the online form. Very lazy in my opinion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a long and exhausting process why must it takes 3 interview to determine whether or not your right for the position and then after all the interviews you still do not get the job its just absurd.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Spoke to an ASM because HR was out. Basically told the truth and hired on the spot. They asked about prior work experience and random questions about customer service ability and dealing with difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. Standard interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Waldorf, MD).

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Went to the store to see if they needed anyone. Filled out application and then received a phone interview. Went to the store and interviewed with 3 people.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with hardware, remodeling, etc? Name a time you went out of your way to satisfy a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lacey, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

very quick, seemed like they would hire anyone. they just had me hang out in this tiny room where the manager walked in looking like he was in the process of doing something else and did the generic basic questions they ask everyone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Interview Details – Started with a brief phone interview then in store interview with the HR manager and store manager. they were all situational questions like state a time when a were in a diificult situation, when you helped a customer, why should we hire you and why lowes. the hiring process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. they were all situational questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate. They just told me what I was making.