Lowe's

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Assembler Interview

Williamsville, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in February 2012.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from HR, seemed like a nice guy. Asked me what time I wanted to interview!! Said "Anytime thats good for you"..
 Met with HR guy, was very nice, asked a bunch of "Tell me about a time when..." questions.
 Met with store mananger after that, more of the same questions, ...waiting for third interview/drug test..
Interviewed Fri for a seasonal position, was told they are starting the interview process esrly and will be calling back in a week or so..
So, is only monday, still waiting.
Also, HR said they give a drug test on site, is a "sponge you suck on for about 5 minutes"..he said...
We'll see how this goes..

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to sell something   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lowe's

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lowe's Seasonal Assembler interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lowe's employees and interview candidates.