Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lowe's
- Customer Service Associate (156)
- Cashier (128)
- Department Manager (93)
- Head Cashier (73)
- Sales Specialist (64)
- Assistant Store Manager (62)
- Sales Associate (62)
- CSA (56)
- Seasonal Cashier (54)
- Customer Service Associate II (48)
- Cashier - Front End (24)
- Human Resources Manager (23)
- Department Manager Lowes (23)
- Customer Service Associate I (21)
- Part Time Cashier (21)
- Millwork Sales Specialist (19)
- Csa Front End (18)
- Installed Sales Coordinator (15)
- Loader (15)
- Appliance Sales Specialist (14)
- Unload Associate (13)
- Sales Specialist Flooring (12)
- Delivery Driver (11)
- Manager (11)
- Assembler (10)
- Assistant Manager (10)
- Store Manager (10)
- Customer Service Associate III (9)
- Seasonal Employee (9)
- Plumbing Pro (9)
Seasonal CSA Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Macon, GA) in March 2015.
Interviewed by zone Assistant Store Manager, asked prepared questions and rated responses based on unknown criteria. Quick efficient and very open ended questions. Manager was very professional and gave full undivided attention. HR manager also observed the process and was very professional.
- To describe a time I took action to eliminate a safety hazard. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's
Seasonal CSA InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lady Lake, FL) in November 2014.
Interview was within five days of application. Basic questions on past work experience and sales experience, customer service. Hired the day after interview. Orientation followed on the next monday.
- Tell a time when you .... 1 Answer
No negotiations. Youre given a wage based on experience
Seasonal CSA InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fort Payne, AL) in May 2010.
Face to face interview with HR manager and Store manager.
- How did you handle a difficult situation with a dissatisfied customer Answer Question
There wasn't any