Lowe's

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Seasonal Loader Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lowe's in March 2012.

I applied for a customer service associate position and a seasonal loader position a few days after that. I got an e-mail a week later saying "thanks for applying" about the CSA position. Maybe another week after that, I got a phone call about the seasonal loader position saying I should come in for an interview, which I happily did. It was in a few days so I had time to prepare for several answers, none of which they asked me during my first interview with the HR manager. It either went well enough to get a second interview or they pitied me, but either way I scheduled a second one for a few days after that. It was a short interview, maybe 6-8 questions.

In that time, I prepared answers for several more questions. Luckily, they asked me at least a few of the questions I prepared answers for. She asked me a lot of questions, easily 15-18, so I definitely did not have answers right on the spot, but my answers were better, and as a whole, the second interview went much smoother than the first.

They told me they would call me if I got the job or e-mail me if I didn't. After two weeks, they finally e-mailed me and told me no.

They were the first interviews where I didn't get asked "tell me about yourself." Tons and tons of behavioral questions, I almost wish I had an audio recorder to list them all. Take the time to prepare and practice your answers until you have memorized them and can deliver them confidently!

Interview Questions