Lowe's

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in October 2010.

Interview Details – was very easy and quick all i did is call be for and then go in for an interview did some esy questions and then got the job. really quick and easy and fun.

Interview Question – why do u want to work here.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a call from the hr manager and made an appointment to interview with the store manager. Went through the interview with the store manager. Interview took about 45 minutes to complete. Received a call the next day from the hr manager saying they decided to go with another candidate for the job I was interviewing for. The store manager then gave me some feedback on my interview.

Interview Question – What made you want to work for lowes.   Answer Question

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!