Lowe's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Lowe's in August 2012.

Interview Details – HR department called after about 2 months. Set up interview at the store. Came in for a 45 minute interview with HR manager and store manager. Just basic questions in regards to customer service, personnel, and store procedures. Store manager called me within 3 days to offer me the position.

Interview Question – How do you motivate your a manager who does not agree with the policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me $59000 and I accepted. There was no negotiation.

Seasonal Employee Interview

Seasonal Employee
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lowe's in March 2012.

Interview Details – Lowe's has to interview three people for a position before they make a decision. If people cancel or don't show up for interviews, then you have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting. The interview is two part. The HR manager asks you about situations, then a store assistant manager asks you situation questions

Interview Question – Questions are not difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you have to take what they think you are worth

Very Easy Interview

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lowe's in January 2011.

Interview Details – Average, go in and talk to HR about skills and job history. They ask a few questions like what would you do if...have you ever had someone...., critical thinking questions. Simple Easy.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you.   View Answer

Worked for Lowe's? Contribute to the Community!