Lowe's

Lowe's Interview Questions in Wichita, KS

1.7

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lowe's in August 2012.

HR department called after about 2 months. Set up interview at the store. Came in for a 45 minute interview with HR manager and store manager. Just basic questions in regards to customer service, personnel, and store procedures. Store manager called me within 3 days to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate your a manager who does not agree with the policy?   Answer Question
    They offered me $59000 and I accepted. There was no negotiation.

Seasonal Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lowe's in March 2012.

Lowe's has to interview three people for a position before they make a decision. If people cancel or don't show up for interviews, then you have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting. The interview is two part. The HR manager asks you about situations, then a store assistant manager asks you situation questions

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, you have to take what they think you are worth

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lowe's in January 2011.

Average, go in and talk to HR about skills and job history. They ask a few questions like what would you do if...have you ever had someone...., critical thinking questions. Simple Easy.