Lowe's Zone Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

Was very simple and methodical. All interviewees were asked exact same questions. I was an in eternal candidate for the position and it seemed we knew who was getting the job before it was ever announced

Interview Questions

• Question were all relatively simple. Many situation based and what wouod you do if typequestions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them I could not accept anything less than a base of a certain amount. Their initial off was considerably less than that. I declined it and told them u would stay in my current position. About a week later they returned another off still less. I declined again any their third offer was adequate.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lowell, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied for a position as a Zone Manager on the Lowe's careers website. Within 24 hours I had received a call from a rep at the store asking me to come in for an interview. I went in two days later and interviewed with the store manager. Asked me some general questions from an interview guide and then some basic leadership questions. Overall went very well, now waiting for a call from a regional HR rep.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

so far just one interview going for the sec next week. Just asked me very simple questions.

Interview Questions

• what expereces do you have   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work at Lowes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whiteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Whiteville, NC) in April 2009.

Interview

One on one inteview situational based question

Zone Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's in January 2007.

Interview

I applied for a new store that was opening. 3 part interview. Part 1 reviewed application and asked general questions. Part 2 was with the Asst Store Manager and was more situational questions and the last part was with the store manager who asked a few general questions and then made a formal offer. As soon as offer accepted had 24 hours to report for drug test

Zone Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in October 2008.

Interview

I know someone at this company and asked if they were hiring for store management as I have fifteen plus years in big box retail store management. This person contacted the HR department to see if they were hiring and found out they were so I applied and went through the initial screening process and phone interview. The interview process was not difficult at all.

Could not get the salary negotiated to a level I felt was acceptable for the hours I would be working, since this would have immediately led to a sales or operations manager position and the next increase would not have put me where I felt I needed to be for salary.