Lowenstein Sandler

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

The process took a weekinterviewed at Lowenstein Sandler in January 2011.

The application process was messy. Not sure who was handling the paperwork because the interview date was never confirmed until the last minute.

The personnel staff seem nice and friendly - they have to be, I'm sure.

However, that's when it goes downhill.

For a law firm that caters to big money clients, hedge funds and such, they seem to act cheap with potential employees. In an interview that took too long (they went through the motions, probably to cover anti-discrimination regulations), I was never offered a beverage or even a glass of tap water. This lack of courtesy was the start.

The interview started 20-30 minutes late, the questions were repeated over and over again (without the sound that it was an interviewer tactic) and the topic of salary wasn't even touched. The demeanor of interviewer(s) indicated that they found the candidate already, so this was a waste of time for me.

At least have the courtesy to cancel the interview or make a simple phone call to ask a few questions before wasting someone's day.

After reading more on Glassdoor, I am glad I did not receive a job offer.

Interview Questions