LoyaltyOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analytics and Insight Position Interview

Analytics and Insight Position

Interviewed at LoyaltyOne

Interview Details – One face interview and two phone interviews on different department, including precima and loyalty one itself. They said the result is made on group decisions, based on average of the three.

Interview Question – definition of elasticity, knowledge on search algorithms, math tests.   Answer Question

Senior ETL Analyst Interview

Senior ETL Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LoyaltyOne in March 2014.

Interview Details – It was very cool and they wont consider its as interview..it is like meeting/discussion about they company,what they actually do and then discuss about candidate skill set,major accomplishments in carrier.. and there was skill test on SQL Fundamentals,logical reasoning,test on analytical skills

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LoyaltyOne in October 2013.

Interview Details – There were 4 different interviews. It is a good practice to take the time to hire the best. It cost big time hiring and firing (if they hire wrong person for the job). On boarding program so called "Loyalty 101" is a total waste.

Interview Question – As usual, what are the 3 weakness you have??   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation involved. I was forced to accept what they offered. It is the demand and supply situation. I was separate to land a job...accepted it.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LoyaltyOne.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview
3 person to person interview (typically 2:1)

Interview Question – What do you think is the most important thing of being an analyst?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LoyaltyOne.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview plus two rounds of in-person interviews at the office, with peer group, managers and directors to determine how well you fit in and get a sense of what you will be contributing to the team.

Interview Question – Estimate the number of gas stations in Canada (show your thought process) or estimate the number of dumbphones in Canada.   Answer Question

Customer Care Leader Interview

Customer Care Leader
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LoyaltyOne in November 2009.

Interview Details – You first need to apply for a coach position before becoming a Customer Care Leader.

Interview Question – If you found a $100 dollar bill at a train station what would you do?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

IT Recruitment Consultant Interview

IT Recruitment Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at LoyaltyOne in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was great and the environment was very inviting. It was very easy to tell that the team was not overworked and enjoyed being there. The only negative was acquiring final feedback took longer than usual but they kept me informed that they were interviewing other people and when an offer was presented the entire process went very smoothly.

Interview Question – How would you describe the IT environment within Toronto?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My agent negotiated my rate (no idea if that was difficult or not. When considering an offer consider the reputation of the company and all the fringe benefits (to my knowledge no other company comes even close to the level of benefits they can provide).

Teaching Interview

Teaching

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LoyaltyOne in March 2012.

Interview Details – Selection process started with an online extensive application form, followed by a phone interview. 1st interview was with HR, followed by meeting with Hiring manager and then meeting with peer group

Interview Question – What was the most unethical issue you had to deal with?   Answer Question

Worked for LoyaltyOne? Contribute to the Community!