Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Loyola Medicine
- RN (4)
- Registered Nurse (4)
- Patient Care Technician (2)
- Patient Access Representative (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Internal Medicine Resident (1)
- Pct II (1)
- Executive Secretary (1)
- RESPIRATORY (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Dietary Assistant (1)
- Customer Service (1)
I applied online – interviewed at Loyola Medicine.
It was hard to get into Loyola, I really had to track down the recruiter. I applied for my job multiple times. Once I got an interview, the interview process went smoothly. I had a really great orientation and felt very comfortable in my position afterwards. You need to take a personality test prior to starting.
- Something you did wrong and how did you correct it, or something along those lines Answer Question
It was an acceptable offer and I took it
Other Interview Reviews for Loyola Medicine
RN InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in November 2012.
The Hiring process was quite short. I got a call for an interview on a Monday, interviewed on a Thursday and was hired two days before Thanksgiving. All in all took about 2 weeks. The staff were all very welcoming and inviting.
- There were no difficult questions. Most of the questions were just experienced based. but if I had to pick one, the most difficult question would be "Tell me about a time you made a mistake" Answer Question
RN InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in November 2012.
Hired during large RN hiring marathon, met with HR rep and then two managers- not specific to units I was applying for. Received follow up call 3 days later with offer, then started a month and a half after.
- None that I can recall. Perhaps, "Tell me about a time you have made a mistake related to Nursing and how did you handle it?" Answer Question
RN InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Loyola Medicine (Maywood, IL) in April 2009.
I first met with a recruiter in the HR department. We went over my resume, and he asked questions about my recent work experience and why I am looking to leave my current position. This portion of the interview lasted about 30 minutes. I then met with the manager of the telemetry floor. She asked me more situational questions, for example, "Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker. How did you handle it?" She gave me a tour of the floor. I met other nurses on the floor and had a chance to ask them questions as well.
- Tell me about a conflict you had with a coworker, and how did you handle it? Answer Question