Loyola University Health System

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Secretary Interview

Executive Secretary

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loyola University Health System in May 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was swift. I had one interview with the hiring manager and the hr representative. I was contacted a couple of days later with a job offer.

Interview Question – How would you handle juggling two busy bosses with different personalities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. I received what I asked for in terms of salary

Very Difficult Interview

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative
Melrose Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Loyola University Health System in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email explaining that it was a supplemental position, and if i was interested to email back with my phone number, and a rep from HR would call me and set up an interview. I was called over a month later for the interview.

Interview Question – The questions were all really difficult, because they interviewer definitely wanted to challenge me.   View Answer

Pct II Interview

Pct II

Interviewed at Loyola University Health System

Interview Details – 2 interviews were scheduled one by Human Resources recruiter and one by the Departmental manager . Interviewers were asking questions closely related to my personality and previous experience. I had an impression that they had previously reviewed my resume because my qualifications were focal point of the discussion and of course the job requirements.

Interview Question – I cannot recall any unexpected questions. The interviewers provided me with brief review of the topics that we were about to discuss which gave me some time to adjust to the interview questions.   Answer Question

Maywood, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Loyola University Health System in November 2012.

Interview Details – Hired during large RN hiring marathon, met with HR rep and then two managers- not specific to units I was applying for. Received follow up call 3 days later with offer, then started a month and a half after.

Interview Question – None that I can recall. Perhaps, "Tell me about a time you have made a mistake related to Nursing and how did you handle it?"   Answer Question

Maywood, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loyola University Health System in November 2012.

Interview Details – The Hiring process was quite short. I got a call for an interview on a Monday, interviewed on a Thursday and was hired two days before Thanksgiving. All in all took about 2 weeks. The staff were all very welcoming and inviting.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. Most of the questions were just experienced based. but if I had to pick one, the most difficult question would be "Tell me about a time you made a mistake"   Answer Question

Internal Medicine Resident Interview

Internal Medicine Resident
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Loyola University Health System in January 2009.

Interview Details – There was a total of four interviews and tour of the hospital system. One interview with the Program Director, two with members of the faculty, and one with a current resident. Straight forward questions but be prepared with recent medical cases that you attended to.. some questions may come from this. Overall, I good program with a good reputation in a great city!

Interview Question – Describe a medical case/situ. in the past year that didn't go as planned.. and what did you do to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Maywood, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Loyola University Health System in April 2009.

Interview Details – I first met with a recruiter in the HR department. We went over my resume, and he asked questions about my recent work experience and why I am looking to leave my current position. This portion of the interview lasted about 30 minutes. I then met with the manager of the telemetry floor. She asked me more situational questions, for example, "Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker. How did you handle it?" She gave me a tour of the floor. I met other nurses on the floor and had a chance to ask them questions as well.

Interview Question – Tell me about a conflict you had with a coworker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loyola University Health System.

Interview Details – Meet with the nurse recruiter, he interviewed me. Then, I meet with the manger for an interview. Finally, I met with the charge nurse and was interviewed by her as well. Basic questions were as follows: Why I became a nurse, How did you solve a conflict with a coworker you disagreed with, and Why do you want to work for Loyola?

Interview Question – Are your patient's on your mind when you are at home?   Answer Question

Worked for Loyola University Health System? Contribute to the Community!