LuK USA

Interview Question – Anything related to Six Sigma   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all

Torque Converter Development Engineer Interview

Wooster, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LuK USA in November 2011.

Interview Details – Talked to the recruiter at the career fair. Called about an on-site interview. Interview took 3-4 hours and consisted of filling out a general application, 1:1 with HR for simple questions and resume review, Mechanical Aptitude Test and then a mental math timed test, group interview with the Development department, plant tour, then I also interviewed 1:1 for a design engineering position. During the group interview I had additional questions such as calculating torque generated in a torque converter. During the design engineering interview I was asked to draw stress strain curves and explain them, and what must have been a trick question on how to get water our of a bottle with a cork in it.

Interview Questions

Torque Converter Engineer Interview

Wooster, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LuK USA in June 2011.

Interview Details – Started with mechanical aptitude test followed by a timed math test to see how fast I could do calculations in my head. Then a one on one with HR with basic HR questions. Afterwards went to group interview with department heads who asked for experience and whatnot ending with a few basic engineering questions about torque converters (pressure, rotational speed, etc.) Ended the interview with a plant tour and a handshake

Interview Question – How much force would need to be applied to stop fluid rotation in converter?   Answer Question

Co-op Interview

Interviewed at LuK USA

Interview Details – Called in for a one on one interview with the training cordnator

Interview Question – What is the hardest problem you had to solve?   Answer Question

Co-op Position Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LuK USA.

Interview Details – The university that I attend had a job fair. Luk was there I was interested so I put in my resume. They called me to set up a interview. I first interview with the co-op director and then with the manager of testing. It took them to days to call me back an offer me the job.

Interview Question – Where do you see your self in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LuK USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LuK USA interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by LuK USA employees and interview candidates.