Lucas Group Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lucas Group in April 2010.

I first had a phone conversation with the Managing Director. Then I was invited in and met with him and 4-5 recruiters with the firm. I came in for a second round with a few other recruiters, then had a phone conversation with the CEO (who is not in this location). After this, was made an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What made you decided to apply to Lucas Group and why do you want to be an executive recruiter?   Answer Question
    It's fairly straightforward and your level is determined by you experience. In my case, I had prior recruiting experience and was very satisfied with the level at which I joined.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I felt that the interview process was thorough and professional. I met with a lot of people over 2 days and got to be sure that the company was a "fit" for me. Everyone was clearly a strong recruiter and I absolutely got the sense that I would be able to work independantly. I feel like I am part of an extremely talented team.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were almost all behavioral in nature.   View Answer
    Recruiting is a 100% commission business and Lucas' compensation plans are based on prior experience. There is not much negotiation.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lucas Group in July 2009.

The interview process was standard. I interviewed with two managers and several recuriters. The meetings lasted about 30 minutes each.