Lucas Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lucas Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was standard. I interviewed with two managers and several recuriters. The meetings lasted about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lucas Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – I felt that the interview process was thorough and professional. I met with a lot of people over 2 days and got to be sure that the company was a "fit" for me. Everyone was clearly a strong recruiter and I absolutely got the sense that I would be able to work independantly. I feel like I am part of an extremely talented team.

Interview Question – The questions were almost all behavioral in nature.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Recruiting is a 100% commission business and Lucas' compensation plans are based on prior experience. There is not much negotiation.

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lucas Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – It a long and intense process

Interview Question – Describe how you overcame a management issue with your boss?   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lucas Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – Easy interview, great culture and great environment

Interview Question – What makes you want to be a recruiter?   Answer Question

Worked for Lucas Group? Contribute to the Community!