Lucas Group Executive Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lucas Group in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, had a good phone interview and set up a 2nd interview with my would be-boss. Sent me over a personality test to do, filled it out and sent it back and re-confirmed our call for the next day. Scheduled phone interview time rolls around....no call. E-mail her 30 minutes later and get a response the next day about it being hectic over there and figuring out their needs....says will reach by the end of the week about on the next step. 2 weeks later no response, I send a blunt "what happened with this" e-mail and get another "oh my gosh so sorry" response and a promise that they'll DEFINITELY reach out in the next few days about the direction they're heading. A month later and no response. I don't care if I didn't get the job, that happens, but at least tell me. It was very unprofessional and gave me the impression that they'd rather blow me off and not talk to me than give me bad news.....not a good sign for a company.

Interview Questions

• Basic screening stuff. What do you do in the job you have now, why did you leave your last job...and so on   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lucas Group

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lucas Group in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, HR rep reached out to me via e-mail and set up a phone screen. Basically, didn't think I had enough experience to work at Lucas Group and requested I follow up after a year once I gain experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

I felt that the interview process was thorough and professional. I met with a lot of people over 2 days and got to be sure that the company was a "fit" for me. Everyone was clearly a strong recruiter and I absolutely got the sense that I would be able to work independantly. I feel like I am part of an extremely talented team.

Interview Questions

• The questions were almost all behavioral in nature.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiting is a 100% commission business and Lucas' compensation plans are based on prior experience. There is not much negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview process was standard. I interviewed with two managers and several recuriters. The meetings lasted about 30 minutes each.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lucas Group in July 2010.

Interview

Easy interview, great culture and great environment

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lucas Group in January 2009.

Interview

It a long and intense process

Interview Questions

• Describe how you overcame a management issue with your boss?   Answer Question