Lucas Group Executive Search Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Executive Search Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Lucas Group in March 2013.

The interview process included several phone interviews and an on-site. During the on-site, I was able to meet several members of the recruiting team and get the full picture of what life would be like as a Lucas Group employee.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were pretty standard. Want to get a feel for your competitive edge and how well you know the industry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lucas Group

Executive Search Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lucas Group in September 2010.

I applied to the open position through an online job posting and was contacted directly by the hiring manager. The first interview was a casual phone interview. He wanted to bring me in to speak with other members of his executive search team. I interviewed in person with a total of three people in the group--the hiring manager, as well as two senior executive search consultants. Questions were typical interview questions, testing my ability to handle pressure, how well I get along with different personalities, what I thought I would add to the team and what job responsibilities I thought I would have in the role, etc. The whole process was straight-forward and painless.

Interview Questions
    • They asked typical questions. What is your greatest weakness? Tell me about a time you were in a conflict. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    There isn't much room for negotiation. As the company says, you get compensated for how much work you put in. Your salary is up to you.