Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford in March 2012.

I was contacted to be interviewed for the position and they were shocked I agreed to come in and meet personally. The other candidates had a phone interview with the panel of Managers and Directors. The second interview was two different panel interviews with different staff members.

Interview Questions
    • How do you micro-manage without micro-managing?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation because the salary is set by HR. I let the hiring Manager know what my expectations were to tell HR.

Performance Improvement Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Stanford, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford in March 2012.

The different persons who interviewed were very kind and willing to answer any questions I had about the position. During the interview, they really took the time to get to know me, my goals and objectives, and how I would contribute to their organization.

Interview Questions
    • What achievement are you proudest of, and how would this show us how you would contribute to our department?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford

Worked for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford? Contribute to the Community!