Lucille Roberts Gyms Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lucille Roberts Gyms

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lucille Roberts Gyms.

Interview

I attended the branch in my neighborhood, and saw a sign on the door saying they were hiring. I filled out an application at the desk, and was called back for an interview a couple of days later. The initial interview was very basic, asking if I was a member, what I liked about the gym, my best qualities, my availability- the usual. I then got a call a couple of days later from another location in the area, asking for me to come in. The manager that I'd first interviewed with referred me to this location.
    I went into the second interview at the second location and after the same basic questions, I got a tour of the gym and was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Lucille Roberts?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lucille Roberts Gyms.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, and they made me feel very comfortable. I met with the manager and the owner. I applied online via email (sending my email in)

Interview Questions

• -What types of exercise I liked doing?
      -What specifically about LR made me want to work there?
      -How would I handle it if a male came into the gym, and how would I politely get them to leave?

Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lucille Roberts Gyms.

Interview

Interview was very laid back and informal (The owner, manager, and I sat on yoga balls the entire time). I showed up about 20 minutes early, and waited. I applied on online (via email, by sending in my resume) and got a call in about a week to come in and do an interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• -What types of workouts do I like to do?
      -What specifically about LR made me want to work there?
      -CPR certified?
      -Past work experience
      -How would I handle a man coming into the gym? How would I politely persuade them to leave?

Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lucille Roberts Gyms (New York, NY).

Interview

I went into the gym and applied in person. Less than a week later I received a call from management to come in for an interview. The manager was nice, she sat down with me and went over my sales experience. Afterward, she discussed the position's responsibilities and gave me a tour of the gym. A few days later I got a call from the manager saying that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult, rather be prepared to discuss you prior work history and why you would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lucille Roberts Gyms (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I really didn't receive much of an interview, it was more of telling me information about personal training/ general rules and then bringing me in. There is not much more to say about the manner. The rest that I state is just to have 30 words on more on the hiring and interview process.

Interview Questions

• Not to clear on what they asked me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It seemed as if I didn't even have one.