Lucky Brand Jeans

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor

Interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans

Interview Details – Asked typical question. Why do you want to work for Lucky Brand? Do you know much about our company? The are a competitive company and use the competitiveness to drive associates to sell more to win prizes. They will also ask you to pick out an outfit. Make sure you add on as much as you can and layer. Jeans, shirt, cardigan, belt, jewelry, shoes.

Interview Question – Role play. Show them how you would interact with customers.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Couldnt work that many hours.

Interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans

Interview Details – Was shopping and asked to apply for job in store. Then came in for an interview and they hired me on the spot with no hard questions. Basically your availability

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans in June 2013.

Interview Details – My first interview was a one on one with the DM. It was typical interview screening questions about my background and qualifications. I was given homework to secret shop a Lucky Brand store locally and to report my experience to the RM for my 2nd interview. She asked about my overall experience during the secret shop and what could be improved. She also asked very typical management interview questions that you can expect. Lastly, was the Lucky Impression in which I had to role play as a sales associate while the DM was the customer in an actual store. I also had to role play a manager coaching an associate.

Interview Question – The Lucky Impression was not what I expected. I am a terrible actress and was not prepared to role play at the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not considering other offers. The current offer was too great to pass up.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Allocator Analyst Interview

Allocator Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview lasted about 3 hours, I had 4 different people interviewing from the manager to the VP! Towards the end I was starving, felt more like an interrogation....no food or water!

Interview Question – VP was direct and as me how much I wanted? Specific amount   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for a higher salary w/HR. They upped my offer!

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans in April 2014.

Interview Details – Super simple. Fill out an application and just have a conversation. Be real, be yourself, and be open to possibilities. It was a chill interview but still professional but comfortable.

Interview Question – pretty straight fwd   Answer Question

Part-Time Supervisor Interview

Part-Time Supervisor
New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans in May 2014.

Interview Details – They got in touch with me quickly, but the process was drawn out over weeks and weeks. The position is posted constantly, but the slots were full. Seems like a nice company to work for, but I'd make sure right from the get-go that they are actually in need to fill the position.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. It seems they were most interested in your sales technique   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans in June 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple. Typical sales job questions very easy to manage. They ask you questions about your prior job and how you'd handle any customer service tough situations. Also why you wanted to work for the company and what were the expectations for the job.

Interview Question – What's your biggest strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much discussed until you're finally hired.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

Interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans

Interview Details – Extensive interview process. You will interview with at least two store mangers and district manager. Possibly Regional manager for high volume stores. Must know product, coaching, training, and hiring.

Interview Question – How will you help the company grow? How have you hired and developed to the next level?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Phila, PA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans.

Interview Details – Long interview: recruiter, DM, HR, RM and sometimes VP. DM will conduct a "Lucky Impression" Mock selling scenario. They are looking for suggestive selling techniques and engaging with the customer that relates back to product. Staffing questions are in reference to holding team accountable and how? Want to know you are not afraid to turn people. Turn is high at Lucky.

Interview Question – How do you drive the business in you prior positions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation!

Fashion Designer Interview

Fashion Designer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lucky Brand Jeans.

Interview Details – I started out in a freelance position, then after working there for several months, they offered me a FT position.

Negotiation Details – I took a substantial pay cut from my freelance pay, but in return I got a great benefits package. We went back & forth for about a month to iron out all the details.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lucky Brand Jeans

Worked for Lucky Brand Jeans? Contribute to the Community!