Lucky Strike Lanes

Lucky Strike Lanes Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lucky Strike Lanes

General Manager Interview

Essentially warm body hiring to fill positions.

Interview Questions
    • There were few technical questions and I do not recall specifically what was asked.   Answer Question
    Find Something else

Event Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes.

I spoke with a national salesperson who said she handles the west coast - overall it was an odd process, as she was very non-responsive, going for long periods of time with no communication. Once I spoke to her, she did not have a lot of answers, and made it clear that her time was more important than mine. Overall, the company sounds appealing, but it was a turnoff that I would be reporting to this person that I interviewed with. It is a strong commission structure, so I would assume minimal base salary - and I got the impression that the goals were quite aggressive.

Interview Questions
    • all very basic questions - nothing unexpected - they want people that are strong outside sales people - not afraid to cold call   Answer Question

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes in January 2011.

One interview with the General Manager

Interview Questions
    • None. It was more conversations about the food industry   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes in November 2009.

Pretty easy to get a job here. I just walked in and said I needed to make some money because the other restaurant I worked for didn't have enough volume. Next thing I know I was serving drinks in a miniskirt.

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes in August 2008.

I read that they were hiring so I visited my local location and asked for an application. A few minutes later the managed came out and asked me for an interview. The questions were very basic, and the manager was extremely friendly and well-spoken. The questions were basic inquiries about my past work experiences, reasons why I was interested in the position, etc. Overall, nothing too difficult.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lucky Strike Lanes in January 2007.

Overall I thought the interview went well. However I do remember that I was probably a little too negative on my current employer. Prior to the interview I researched online, went to the establishment several times and at different times, to get a feel of the place. Seemed like a professionally ran entertainment, nightclub, restaurant. My hair was long at the time, I mean shoulder length, so I thought I should get a short Ryan Seacrest style haircut and wear a nice trendy suit. When I was introduce to the GM from their LA location, he was wearing jeans, button down untucked shirt, tan linen sport coat and had a Mohawk for a hair cut. So anyway the interview lasted about 30 minutes of which I could tell he was not interested in me about the last ten minutes as it was a strain to keep that last few minutes going and I had to ask for a tour of the place. Anyway, they are closed now here in Louisville, KY and I do believe that with me as GM, they would still be open.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your present company?   View Answer