Lucky Supermarkets Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lucky Supermarkets

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Basically what you answered in your application online
    The manager will make you explain what you mention in the application and asks you situation describing such circumstances how will you handle stealing and etc.

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Two interviews first with manager and he was just asked typical interview questions. Second with assistant manager she went through the whole interview process hired me on the spot gave me a drug test and called me for the next step. When I came in on my first day they gave me a name tag and showed me around the whole store then I started working.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with two customers at once?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non I didn't even know the pay until I got my paycheck

Meatcutter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lucky Supermarkets (Fremont, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Completed application, interviewed on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Bakery/Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lucky Supermarkets in June 2009.

Interview

Applied online and within a week or two got a call back for an interview. I was asked about myself, what my interests in the company were like where do u see yourself in 3-5 years... Of course I said with them. And at the end of all the questions I was drug tested and sent on my way.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lucky Supermarkets.

Interview

Simple questions like "Why do you want to work here". I had connections so I got in right away.